• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LJ11

GG Somnia, I couldn't run at all, but had some big plays on D and O.

I love this MLB Keith, he's awesome and all over the field.

Somnia

GG Somnia, I couldn't run at all, but had some big plays on D and O.

I love this MLB Keith, he's awesome and all over the field.

GG man, my goal was to hold your rushing game, but the rest fell apart. Great manual LB play man, you faked me out big time on a couple of those picks.

Also the #1 draft pick is up for trade, guaranteed I'll have it!

brentech

Armstrong raising my price from 58.95 to 64.95, but also increasing speeds from 50/5 to 100/10.

I'd honestly rather just not have a god damn 200gb data cap.

brentech

The only good thing about my shitty internet is no data cap. They just raised the price on mine too though. It's more expensive than yours....

I guess I can be happy then. It's not every month that I have a problem with the cap, it pisses me off. That's absurd that you have to pay more than $25 for that.

I'm moving this summer so I only have to put up with this garbage for a few more months.

Next Madden season will see the debut of the Chiefs Network HD!

brentech

Wtf you have a data cap? Garbage

It started in like, 2012, I think? It is garbage though.
So long as a company keeps their network 'up to date' and current with technology, there is no honest bandwidth control problems. If someone is using up an absurd amount of data, hit them because it's probably for illegal use, but shit just makes no sense.

I'm moving this summer so I only have to put up with this garbage for a few more months.

Next Madden season will see the debut of the Chiefs Network HD!
lol
ashot_clock.gif

Top Bottom