• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its quickly emulating that time where the NBA thread got purged and most of the big posters there left and started their own thing.

AZ I can still make our originally planned 8:30 time but would 9 greatly inconvenience you? I have some more stuff I'd like to get done but I can be there anyhow.

Also in better news how were those ribs Brent Tech?

brentech

AZ I can still make our originally planned 8:30 time but would 9 greatly inconvenience you? I have some more stuff I'd like to get done but I can be there anyhow.

Also in better news how were those ribs Brent Tech?

r2Jc40R.jpg

Very good. A decent amount of spice from the cayenne to give them a nice pop. Barely touch them with a fork and they fall right off the bone as shown above. Used the bbq sauce mixture as gravy.

anuxi_divine.gif
'd my belly

brentech

gg crimson. My only 'but' is that I think Haden got robbed on that second pick he should have had on the sideline. sure looked like two feet in by a decent bit and just fell out of bounds from there.

I saw my guy too late on my game winning drive when you got the pick 6. i had watched the hook on the left side of the field, checked a guy down the middle, and then the hook on the right and it was just too late. thought I had him though.

brentech

I don't always throw picks this year, but when I do, they're usually for 6.

(2/3)
Edit; the loss was worth it if I could see Lauderdale break 5 tackles along the sideline for a TD again. Best moment.

Top Bottom