• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit, aside from Birdman at 1 loss and Lions/Packers at 8 & 9 losses respectively, the entire NFC is within 2 losses of each other at between 3 and 5 losses.

brentech

QUyb6an.gif

An undisclosed source came across this image.

Howell and Kap were given a terrible pep talk before this week's games.

i can't even really blame kap. i did throw 2 picks but both were when the game was way out of hand and it didn't have any effect on the game. my defense was the problem. i went backed and watched some of it... absolutely baffling. it would be like guys were in the right position and would literally not try to make a play on the ball. on a big 3rd down, i called a cover 3. what is the outside CB's responsibility in a cover 3? it is not to cover the flats. but this is exactly what my CB did... leaving the wr he was supposed to follow deep literally wide open with no one around. also my DL did nothing. and on nearly every drop back, i had no time to throw

i can't even really blame kap. i did throw 2 picks but both were when the game was way out of hand and it didn't have any effect on the game. my defense was the problem. i went backed and watched some of it... absolutely baffling. it would be like guys were in the right position and would literally not try to make a play on the ball. on a big 3rd down, i called a cover 3. what is the outside CB's responsibility in a cover 3? it is not to cover the flats. but this is exactly what my CB did... leaving the wr he was supposed to follow deep literally wide open with no one around. also my DL did nothing. and on nearly every drop back, i had no time to throw

I am LJ 1.5

Fear my D-Line! FEAR IT

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Smokey I'll be around another hour or two if you can get away long enough to play. Sent you a PM too.

Oy. That should be fine. I imagine you won't be back for a couple hours tonight at least, eh?

Yea probably not for a couple of hours sorry, I know that's hella late on your end. IF you can't make it work tommorrow or late tonight I'll take the sim loss since I'm the one kind of flaking with only an hours notice

DJ Bowser

I'm making no guarantees.

I was trying to fix my sleep schedule...

But I'm also not tired and was playing around with a new playbook. I'm feeling pretty manic. Madden could be nice. Unless I lose; then I would be miserable.

DJ Bowser

GG Scott.

I'd like to blame the new playbook, but I still scored. So I'll blame your cheese WR, which will allow me to empathize with you.

GG Scott.

I'd like to blame the new playbook, but I still scored. So I'll blame your cheese WR, which wlll allow me to empathize with you.

I feel like I played a better defensive game then the score indicated. What stat do I need to pump up for DBs to not just drop wide open INTs?

We went from me and Drizz talking about what exactly guess pass does to Ph33 dropping in and calling Drizz a racist and Drizz not helping his case by saying that all asian people are short.

So, it was a rather interesting night

Top Bottom