• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BWAHAHAHAHA

Giants sign Vernon to record contract!
$85 MILLION OVER 5 YEARS
$55 MILLION GAURANTEED
$54 MILLION OVER FIRST 3 YEARS

Olivier Vernon is good but holy fuck, no.

Edit

Jags sign Malik Jackson

Yah its fucking crazy.

Is he even that good?

He had like 89 PMV and 83 BSH to start the franchise year for us so he can't be that good!

Plus, now that he is a Giant he will just hug the opposing OL, if he had become a Falcon he would have 40 sacks tho. Just like in our league!

Smokey

20151228_114232_brock-osweiler.jpg

Smokey is the real offseason winner.

Yah its fucking crazy.

Is he even that good?

He had like 89 PMV and 83 BSH to start the franchise year for us so he can't be that good!

Plus, now that he is a Giant he will just hug the opposing OL, if he had become a Falcon he would have 40 sacks tho. Just like in our league!

He is really good and still improving, only 25 years old. His BSH should be way higher. But that money is absolutely crazy to me. Id much rather pay Mario Williams $17M over 2 years.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys really shouldnt read that much into the initial numbers of contracts in the NFL. The way those things are structured, those players will never see that full number.

Smokey

You guys really shouldnt read that much into the initial numbers of contracts in the NFL. The way those things are structured, those players will never see that full number.

yup.

im hyped. i was SO fuking worried BOB was going to draft that clown qb from penn state.

phee and drizztrump, talk to me about lamar miller

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
NFL announces Chiefs to forfeit 2016 3rd round pick and 2017 6th round pick for violating Anti Tampering Policy

Seems like we should get those picks instead of them being forfeited.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm just worried about AT managing those contracts next year.

3rd round pick is actually pretty harsh for tampering punishment

I wonder what they did

Its from contacting Maclin while he was still an Eagle. I agree this seems harsh and very weird that it came out today.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
NFL announces Chiefs to forfeit 2016 3rd round pick and 2017 6th round pick for violating Anti Tampering Policy

Seems like we should get those picks instead of them being forfeited.

Why should you get those picks? He was gonna be a FA so it affects 31 others teams not 1, more unfair to teams like the Dolphins who were also in the market for a WR that offseason!

Good bye JR Sweezy. The best run blocker on the Seahawks line in Madden is gone. I can only pray whoever is in charge of the ratings next year gives whoever we draft some okay ratings because drafting OL in this year's Madden has not gone well for me.

tlbb hopefully you can play tonight after vance. if not, i might be able to play tomorrow night but i'm leaving for vegas early friday morning so those are the two options i have for you!

Defensive Leaders and Losers

Rushing Yards Per Game
  1. 56.4 - SF
  2. 64.0 - STL
  3. 64.2 - MIN
  4. 68.1 - CIN
  5. 69.5 - CAR

28. 113.1 - TB
    29. 113.9 - ATL
    30. 117.1 - DEN
    31. 131.8 - DET
    32. 146.9 - SD
Passing Yards Per Game
  1. 145.7 - CIN
  2. 153.1 - CLE
  3. 165.0 - SEA
  4. 183.0 - ATL
  5. 185.3 - DET

28. 256.8 - SF
    29. 257.7 - CHI
    30. 264.4 - GB
    31. 294.1 - TB
    32. 297.2 - NYJ
Interceptions
  1. 23 - MIA
  2. 23 - MIN
  3. 22 - STL
  4. 21 - CLE
  5. 20 - SF

27. 9 - TB
    28. 9 - WAS
    29. 8 - DAL
    30. 8 - TEN
    31. 7 - DET
    32. 7 - DEN
Fumbles Recovered
  1. 8 - JAX
  2. 6 - BUF
  3. 6 - OAK
  4. 4 - MIA
  5. 4 - SD
  6. 4 - NE
  7. 4 - PIT

31. 0 - DEN
    32. 0 - NYJ

Definitely makes sense im in the bottom 5 in interceptions, my stick skill is poor and even when i do it right my guys have hands of stone lol,

What time is advance bowser i can probably play

Top Bottom