• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Somnia

Are you fucking serious Trasher?

Game is over, 16 seconds left, I have 1 time out... and you bomb it down the field to end the game with a touchdown and not kneeling it down?

Up to that point I thought it was a good game, but I'm sorry that's some bullshit.

Trasher

Game is over, 16 seconds left, I have 1 time out... and you bomb it down the field to end the game with a touchdown and not kneeling it down?

Up to that point I thought it was a good game, but I'm sorry that's some bullshit.

I was not serious! It's Madden! Not DotA!

That was Megatron's swan song from the league. Please forgive me, friend. :(

rinse82

Damnnnn

Punishment is not taking the sim win in his next game

Which just so happens to be against me while I'm away.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fuckin A, now lilboss is in the drivers seat after Bowser lost. Need to string some wins together to fuck them both up. Thankfully I have the DM sim win next.

the nfc is a clusterfuck. if you have 5 losses you pretty much gotta win out. the 4 loss teams got a pretty tough schedule as well. this is assuming that LJ or FMT take that first wild card spot

Fuckin A, now lilboss is in the drivers seat after Bowser lost. Need to string some wins together to fuck them both up. Thankfully I have the DM sim win next.

WzKQNoi.gif

LFB has two games against birdles and a game against CB and cheeto

wellie has Bucs, Texans, Cowboys, Panthers, Saints Colts, no team less than 1 game under .500 from that list

What part of "I'm running the table" don't you people get?

LukeSmith

LFB has two games against birdles and a game against CB and cheeto

wellie has Bucs, Texans, Cowboys, Panthers, Saints Colts, no team less than 1 game under .500 from that list

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well I need the sim win from DM, have to hope smokey is breasts feeding, I own Bowser so there's that - from there it gets tough.

I think I have the hardest schedule remaining, prob had hardest schedule all year tbh.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
eznark: ravens saints happening tonight I think, tried to get ahold of him last night but didnt hear back from him til after 1

DCX

DCX
Well I need the sim win from DM, have to hope smokey is breasts feeding, I own Bowser so there's that - from there it gets tough.

I think I have the hardest schedule remaining, prob had hardest schedule all year tbh.
Falcons, Buccs and Chargers top three hardest schedules according to Daddy Leagues.

I'm sure the formula doesn't take into effect the stick skills element.

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Glad you are OK Somnia. That sucks about the car though. I hope you have good insurance at least.

Smokey

my 7 yr old nephew had to play two series against rob last night

im typing this with one hand while he's sleep on me

fun times!

Birdman02

GG Soka. That was the ugliest game I have ever been a part of. I had no business being in that game with as bad as I played in the 1st half. I calmed down in the second half, but dumb luck on the Barr pick 6 is the only reason I won. He jumped that play for some reason, despite ignoring the flats most of the rest of the game.

Ravens-Saints
Broncos-Rams

I think they said Ravens-Saints will be played tonight, but it sounds like LJ will get the sim win and so will nobody else

brentech

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 1h1 hour ago
THIS JUST IN: PIT WR Martavis Bryant faces possible 1-yr suspension related to NFL drug testing. (via @JFowlerESPN)

He's going the way of Josh Gordon.

Damn Somnia that is a shitty way to start the weekend. I'm an auto adjuster, that's not gonna be a cheap fix, got a decently low deductible hopefully?

Looks like the Browns are going to trade for Kaepernick. I'll use them in the league next year and build him back to his former glory!

Somnia

Damn Somnia that is a shitty way to start the weekend. I'm an auto adjuster, that's not gonna be a cheap fix, got a decently low deductible hopefully?

Looks like the Browns are going to trade for Kaepernick. I'll use them in the league next year and build him back to his former glory!

$500 deductible

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hate it for you Somnia, glad for no injuries. I've had my car in the shop about 3 weeks now, and I don't think they've touched it (transmission). I hate car problems.

Oh, to top it all off, we have daylight savings time this weekend! What a shitshow!

Lonestar

realizing that even with a new account and more PS+, it just means creating a new coach, more than likely, and losing all the draft scouting again. Jeebus Christ on a Shit Sandwich Toasted with Taint.

Lonestar

they really can't work that shit out for you? seems crazy they can't

It's all apparently dependent on verifying the original email on the account, one that is on an old ISP email account, that I had through my parents ISP, from probably before the year 2000. I created the PSN account on my launch PS3, and though I had long since changed it to what it was currently (and taken/hacked away from me on March 6th), it's all about the original email.

I've even contacted that ISP (Mediacom), and got as far as needing the account number from that ISP account, which means I'll have to talk to Mom and see if she even has any records of this (lol, that's not likely).

I have a hard copy of Madden, so I'm not boned on that (but I am with what I mentioned about the coaching/draft scouting), and I'm out on my GTAV Online character (though it still exists on my PC version, but you can't back copy from it), and I think the only digital games I bought, were MGS5 and maybe Watch Dogs and that french Assassins Creed. All unlikely that I would even play them again. All that, and I guess any "saved" PS+ free games I acquired in my time on PS+.

I can see something started wrong on the 6th, as I have an email on my login email address, that the email for the PSN account was changed. I didn't notice that till yesterday. I do remember late Thursday, trying to look at the PSN account through the PSN App, and having to login to do so, and my passwords weren't working. I figured I was just typing in the wrong ones and went to sleep. Turned on my PS4 yesterday, and it wanted the same thing, to login. That's when I found that email.

Looking at the LonestarGA account through some of ya'll's friends list, I can see someone played the NBA game on Wednesday thru Early Friday morning.

The reason I was given to the ban was "Exploiting/Hacking"

All this, on the eve of finally playing LJ again. Fate continues to keep me from my destiny of beating him!

Top Bottom