• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, it's been years, but I get to play LJ.

I've been on a total disaster run for like 4 games now, might as well make it 5.

I hate games like that. I couldn't find the end zone, I gave up two big plays, one of which was dumb, and I lose. Sigh.

And I lost my fastest WR for 4 weeks. I think I only have 4 healthy receivers.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
tlbb played well but i also got madden'd. my O-line got destroyed on basically every play, my defense wouldn't make a play on the ball no matter what and i also fumbled twice on KR's, both recovered by the burrs!

I demand this become known as "The Lonestar Stratagem"

GG Luke. I knew that game was gonna be close once My thumb slipped on that pick six and I ran out of bounds and settle for a FG. Dorsett is obnoxiously fast. Looking back at it shouldn't have called man once. Has a way of out running coverage like I've never seen. Gandys annoying, but I contained him okay. Man this loss sucks. Punted on so many fourth and shorts.... Just liked how my D was playing so was comfortable giving them the field to stop you..

Tannehill: 102.9, 17/28, 278 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT // 1 rush, 8 yds
Miller: 16 carries, 57 yds // 3 rec, 17 yds
Landry: 4 rec, 106 yds, 1 TD
Cook: 7 Tkls, 2 INTs

Luck: 106.3, 21/30, 291 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INTs
Gandy: 11 carries, 45 yds // 4 rec, 28 yds
Dorsett: 7 rec, 175 yds, 2 TDs
Hill: 2 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INTs

Not liking my chances at the division right now, gonna come down to the division games and my next 4 games are NE, BUF, DEN, NE.

LukeSmith

GG Luke. I knew that game was gonna be close once My thumb slipped on that pick six and I ran out of bounds and settle for a FG. Dorsett is obnoxiously fast. Looking back at it shouldn't have called man once. Has a way of out running coverage like I've never seen. Gandys annoying, but I contained him okay. Man this loss sucks. Punted on so many fourth and shorts.... Just liked how my D was playing so was comfortable giving them the field to stop you..

Tannehill: 102.9, 17/28, 278 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT // 1 rush, 8 yds
Miller: 16 carries, 57 yds // 3 rec, 17 yds
Landry: 4 rec, 106 yds, 1 TD
Cook: 7 Tkls, 2 INTs

Luck: 106.3, 21/30, 291 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INTs
Gandy: 11 carries, 45 yds // 4 rec, 28 yds
Dorsett: 7 rec, 175 yds, 2 TDs
Hill: 2 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Once I caught up on your coverage calls, that's when I was able to get some points. Need to stop getting cute with my playbooks and playcalling though.

Would add rookie Nate Jordan to the statline! 5 tackles 2 TFL, 1.5 sacks and a FF!

Once I caught up on your coverage calls, that's when I was able to get some points. Need to stop getting cute with my playbooks and playcalling though.

Would add rookie Nate Jordan to the statline! 5 tackles 2 TFL, 1.5 sacks and a FF!
I recovered that fumble or I would have.

Failed on so many third and shorts.... Ran out of bounds on a pick six and get a FG.... loss by 1 hurts.

AFC East is getting fun, I really fucked up that cushion.

Dolphins (5-5)
Patriots (4-5)
Bills (4-5)
Jets (3-6)

Pats @ Bills Wk 11
Fins @ Pats wk 12
Bills @ Fins Wk 13
Pats @ Fins Wk 15
Jets @ Bills Wk 15
Jets @ Fins Wk 17

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
tlbb played well but i also got madden'd. my O-line got destroyed on basically every play, my defense wouldn't make a play on the ball no matter what and i also fumbled twice on KR's, both recovered by the burrs!

This is actually what it's like playing against you.

(Or playing every game as the Giants.)

rinse82

AFC East is getting fun, I really fucked up that cushion.

Dolphins (5-5)
Patriots (4-5)
Bills (4-5)
Jets (3-6)

Pats @ Bills Wk 11
Fins @ Pats wk 12
Bills @ Fins Wk 13
Pats @ Fins Wk 15
Jets @ Bills Wk 15
Jets @ Fins Wk 17

Considering I'm going to miss 2-3 games while away next week, you can probably count theB Bills out

Greg

brent, I might kill myself because of this back pain - you can have the sim win then!

not a clue what I did while lifting, but I got a whole 2 hours of sleep last night

Somnia

brent, I might kill myself because of this back pain - you can have the sim win then!

not a clue what I did while lifting, but I got a whole 2 hours of sleep last night

I've been there, hurt my back doing squats last year and missed a few weeks of lifting. Sucked bad.

brentech

sad.gif

Don't lift with your back!

I leave town Sunday, so there is still time if you want.

Greg

I've been there, hurt my back doing squats last year and missed a few weeks of lifting. Sucked bad.
there wasn't even a point where I was like "welp, I fucked my back"

went to next lift and it was kinda sore, figured I'd just work through it

finished workout and then it started to set in

DJ Bowser

there wasn't even a point where I was like "welp, I fucked my back"

went to next lift and it was kinda sore, figured I'd just work through it

finished workout and then it started to set in
Back when I was really pushing my max with power cleans, I ended up messing up my back without any clear tweak happening.

My advice is to rest until you're sure you're 100%. I had to battle mine for a while because I'm stubborn.

Greg

What lifts were you doing?
it was leg day

I guess it was kinda sore after squats, but I was still able to finish my workout

today I can't twist or lean too much forward or backward - across the whole middle of my back if I had to pick a spot

almost sickening

gg greg. just nothing from my team at any point. wasn't feeling it
gg

yeah, couldn't get anything going - just one of those games

when my receivers are catching 1v1s you know Madden has it out for you because those might be my first ones of the year not in garbage time

Top Bottom