• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Even when you congratulate someone you come off as an asshole. Takes a special human to achieve that.

It was more thanking him for temporarily putting me into the sixth seed than congratulating him on a win. I'm just shocked you made time out of your day to comment on one of my posts or mention me, really surprising out of you.

From Peyton Manning to Mark Sanchez.

What a time

If 2015 Manning is your QB and you win the SB, Sanchez will be at worst a side grade.

brentech

I'm just shocked you made time out of your day to comment on one of my posts or mention me, really surprising out of you.

tYIJPLZ.gif

Is what Drizzler yells at the kids around him

And there's games where your team picks EVERYTHING off and games where they don't do anything. Against Soka my team had sticky hands. They've probably met their quota for the year though and will play these last 6 games like trash

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I gave The Division a try because i had a free rental on redbox. Its decent, but it has that real mindless "well, im gonna go around and do all the shit on this map one by one" feeling that you can only get from open world ubisoft games.

Somnia

I gave The Division a try because i had a free rental on redbox. Its decent, but it has that real mindless "well, im gonna go around and do all the shit on this map one by one" that you can only get from open world ubisoft games.

If I only played solo I would agree, but playing with 10+ people constantly on Discord makes the game great. We just group up and go do crap together.

DJ Bowser

SOMEONE AT WORK JUST TOLD ME THERE IS A ROCKET LEAGUE BASKETBALL MODE COMING FOR MARCH MADNESS!

Will this cause a MaddenGaf Rocket League resurgence?

fw8galO.gif

Currently waiting on PS Customer Support, as my PS+ login email was changed and now I have no access to it. Weeee.

fuck, started the chat text, and then accidentally hit the back button on my mouse. :|

well, seems like I'm banned, now on hold on phone

shit man, I hope you can get your account back.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Currently waiting on PS Customer Support, as my PS+ login email was changed and now I have no access to it. Weeee.

fuck, started the chat text, and then accidentally hit the back button on my mouse. :|

well, seems like I'm banned, now on hold on phone

Lonestar

Well, I'm 99% sure I can't. I at least need access to an old email from a cable internet provider I used a decade ago.

LJ11

read above :(

also nice to see you in thread again, feels like you've been AWOL

I have been, too busy to even read the thread.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Lone, working tomorrow but should be free after 4pm, if no advance that is. Also, congrats to smokey, think I saw something about your wife giving birth, the last two weeks have been a blur, hard keeping up.

Smokey

I have been, too busy to even read the thread.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Lone, working tomorrow but should be free after 4pm, if no advance that is. Also, congrats to smokey, think I saw something about your wife giving birth, the last two weeks have been a blur, hard keeping up.

yes she did. a week ago actually, and thanks!

Lonestar

I'm probably going to have to drop out, unless people want to chip in and pay for another dose of PS+, with a new account.

Think I still have the games on the system I paid for, but only in an offline form. I assume a new account either ends those games, or kills any saves. Already imagining the hundreds of hours of GTAOnline fucking gone.

if everyone pitches in 50 cents we can pay for a 3 month pass for lonestar!

But keep calling Lone and go up the chain, usually there is something that can be done to prove your identity.

brentech

Really seems like something that should be able to be worked out. No way an email is the only way they can verify account ownership

Lonestar

Really seems like something that should be able to be worked out. No way an email is the only way they can verify account ownership

"they are really tricky/finicky when it comes to these old accounts" and mine was probably started at the start of it (PS3 launch). I can keep trying this old email account, but it's coming up either password incorrect or locked from too many uses. Just a shit-sandwhich.

LukeSmith

I'm probably going to have to drop out, unless people want to chip in and pay for another dose of PS+, with a new account.

Think I still have the games on the system I paid for, but only in an offline form. I assume a new account either ends those games, or kills any saves. Already imagining the hundreds of hours of GTAOnline fucking gone.

I can finance your next year of PSN if that's what it takes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would try another CS rep or two. It could be you are just getting a moron.

If not, 20 bucks will cover 3 months. We can get you there with .50-$1 from a few people. Luke doesnt need to do it on his own.

Lonestar

Well, send some friend requests to LonestarJones, while I continue to figure out wtf is going on

Looks like "I" played NBK2K16 last night :jnc :|

Smokey

He crushed us. He was great. … Michael is a professional scorer, and has been for a long time. Played against him with Miami a couple times last year and he always seemed to have that ability against us in big moments. And I thought at the start of the fourth quarter, he was great."

isaiah-thomas-michael-beasley-nba-houston-rockets-boston-celtics-850x560.jpg

Top Bottom