• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
2 disconnects with Nightz, both with that grieving message, I'm now at a loss, and blame tlbb on this whole thing. Damns youse, may you never win that copy of madden!

image.php

DJ Bowser

I had two plays where I usered the guy in position and he whiffed on catching the ball- both became big conversions for you.

I had a 3rd down conversion miss late where you usered to the SS and bumped my guy off his route.

I had guys slipping and sliding with on the late TD to slot-Hopkins.

Like I said, we were both lucky. Even if my last lucky catch didn't happen- you still needed to get into FG position.

Game was still good.

Smokey

I had two plays where I usered the guy in position and he whiffed on catching the ball- both became big conversions for you.

I had a 3rd down conversion miss late where you usered to the SS and bumped my guy off his route.

I had guys slipping and sliding with on the late TD to slot-Hopkins.

Like I said, we were both lucky. Even if my last lucky catch didn't happen- you still needed to get into FG position.

Game was still good.

choke on box wine bruh

DJ Bowser

I only cook with it, fam.

Though I disappointingly failed in a blind tasting to distinguish between Barossa Shiraz and Coonawara Cabernet tonight. Fuck Australian wines.

My only solace is that I didn't fail at wine AND Madden tonight.

When someone has a chance, can a commish look at the fatigue settings, I think they might have been reset, been seeing a lot more subs and winded players in people streams (as well as my own)

LukeSmith

I didn't see the game, someone explain how you score 63 points when your opponent has 27 and don't get players suspended for running up the score

I didn't see the game, someone explain how you score 63 points when your opponent has 27 and don't get players suspended for running up the score

because it was 35-27 at half. I got a passing TD on my first possession in the 3rd. He then turned it over on an interception and I got it to redzone and ran it in. Then he got the ball back and threw another pick in his own territory. 22 point game at this point and my first play I get some good blocks and run it in on a 40 yard run.

After that we're both killing clock and he's in my territory with around 4 minutes left in the fourth, I get a forced fumble and my defender returned it for a TD.

GG cola! I really have a way of messing things up but Sean Johns saved me like he does. Suh came up huge with that instant sack on third down at the end. Edelman is a beast. That deep ball on 1 on 1 was real nice. Couldn't believe some of the catches my TEs were coming down with. Was so close to returning that kick too.

Sucks the way u ended the half.

Tannehill: 71.9, 15/25, 239 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs // 3 rushes, 2 yds, 1 Fumble
Miller: 14 carries, 75 yds, 2 TDs // 1 rec, -5 yds
Cameron: 6 rec, 111 yds, 1 TD
Jones: 11 Tkls, 2 TfL, 1 INT

Grayson: 100.6, 30/41, 410 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Lucas: 15 carries, 43 yds // 7 rec, 45 yds
Edelman: 8 rec, 170 yds
Hightower: 8 rec, 2 TfL, 1 INT

Bonus!
Walker: 4 rec, -4 yds, 2 TDs

Lonestar

When someone has a chance, can a commish look at the fatigue settings, I think they might have been reset, been seeing a lot more subs and winded players in people streams (as well as my own)

In my limited time with Nightz, my LE was put at 4th string, and another DE, Malik Jackson, I didn't see him on the in game roster. Will check tomorrow to see if I have a ghosted character

LJ11

Birdman, I'll be available after 9pm eastern, willing to stay up until 12:30am if that's what it takes.

Should I update to windows 10 or wait?

Threw in a couple of extra sticks of ram in my rig, same primary timings, same make/brand, but they're not getting along with my og kit. I've had about 7 BSOD, mostly happens when I'm running like 20 tabs with multiple streams going (I'm actually trying to crash it this way). I've run Memtest86+, got through 2.5 passes with zero errors. Ran LinX stress test with 12 gigs allocated, no crash, had some movies playing in the background as well. Wonder if this is just some stupid flash/chrome shit that's killing me. Knew it was a risk putting 2 separate kits together. We'll see how it goes, machine was solid for 6 hours of non stop testing.

LJ11

I've had no problems with W10.

And yeah, combining different packs of RAM even if they are the same make but in a different pack can get ya.

Yeah, knew it was a risk, but I had this Microcenter coupon and it was $5 bucks out of pocket so I said fuck it. Honestly, your the only dude I trust on this forum when it comes to PC shit. I'm sure there are others that are equal, but I remember you telling me to get 16gb back when I first built this thing, same thing with getting a 4gb card, but I didn't listen. To be fair, Nvidia was fucking with people back then, there was nothing I could outside of getting a slower 770 w/ 4gb or getting a Titan, middle ground sucked, 780 was 3gb or nothing.

Still remember dudes telling countless people that 2gb ram would be enough to last the gen, that was foolish on sight, and these were guys that camped the thread giving out this awful advice. I'm going Smokey only!

Smokey

Yeah, knew it was a risk, but I had this Microcenter coupon and it was $5 bucks out of pocket so I said fuck it. Honestly, your the only dude I trust on this forum when it comes to PC shit. I'm sure there are others that are equal, but I remember you telling me to get 16gb back when I first built this thing, same thing with getting a 4gb card, but I didn't listen. To be fair, Nvidia was fucking with people back then, there was nothing I could outside of getting a slower 770 w/ 4gb or getting a Titan, middle ground sucked, 780 was 3gb or nothing.

Still remember dudes telling countless people that 2gb ram would be enough to last the gen, that was foolish on sight, and these were guys that camped the thread giving out this awful advice. I'm going Smokey only!

I always take the route of pay a little more now for less headache later. I'm still using the same 16GB I bought back in 2011. I went with the 2600k which would still be viable now due to its hyper threading, if I didn't switch chipsets to go 6 core.

That period you're referring to with NVIDIA was just a weird spot. But yeah there has been some suspect advice thrown out. I try and say something when I see it so at least the person thinks twice before committing.

DJ Bowser

This guy. Haven't decided on PC or PS4 yet. I might just go with ps4
I'll be going on PS4.

The idea of any sort of multiplayer component seems like a mystery as far as I can discern through searches.

I hope that if you coordinate with someone to go to the same place on the same planet you'll be able to interact.

Edit: also Welli: 3-4 games left depending on if Chargers-Broncos play again. I think they had a pair of disconnects.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Think I'll pass on No Man's Sky. From what I've seen it looks like a game I'd get tired of pretty quickly. I don't have ass loads of time to put into games and that's why sports games are my go to now since they are easy to play in 1 hour chunks.

I might get it after a price drop or two depending on how well it runs on PS4. I've got a feeling it won't run very well.

Lonestar

I just started looking at the media for it-

How many of you guys plan on getting No Man's Sky?

I am, on PC. No plans on trying to meet up with people, because it's seems like it'll be impossible to even find other people. Too many planets, and the way it's described, other players won't have any UI/name tags visibly on them. Only way to tell is that other players will move about in non-AI ways. Don't think there's any chat systems in the game.

Ill wait for some reviews on no mans sky to be sure, but it seems like the kind of game that will be great on console just to unwind with and explore after work

The real question is who is getting dark souls 3

Top Bottom