• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

giphy.gif

COME GET SOME DM

gg somnia, you got some bad breaks their with that fumble on the KR and you not recovering it.

Receptions Record Falls
Calvin Johnson caught 31 passes this week, the new NFL record for a single game.

Calvin Johnson Sets The Mark
Calvin Johnson racked up 454 receiving yards, good enough for the NFL single-game record.

oh man, no wonder somnia was mad last game XD

I mean I was just curious. I've had games where literally everything swung my way and can't even touch that. But he seems to have gotten 5 rushing TDs and I would probably just get 5 three and outs cause I can't run

Somnia

I mean I was just curious. I've had games where literally everything swung my way and can't even touch that. But he seems to have gotten 5 rushing TDs and I would probably just get 5 three and outs cause I can't run

There was a kick return, then he ran it (not toss) and my entire defense watched him run by the safety didn't even move after him, then I knocked the ball out of one of his guys and he bad no one around and my 3 guys watched his guy run in from 5 yards away to get the fumble, then he had a kr bounce off his head roll back able to pick it up and run it for 50+, then my RB fumbles it.... I could keep going lol

Top Bottom