• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

I am, on PC. No plans on trying to meet up with people, because it's seems like it'll be impossible to even find other people. Too many planets, and the way it's described, other players won't have any UI/name tags visibly on them. Only way to tell is that other players will move about in non-AI ways. Don't think there's any chat systems in the game.
I was thinking of going into a PSN Party with a person or two for the chat purposes then trying to go about and do things together.

What Rob said above is my concern. My time for playing games is really limited these days so I like to make them at least a moderately social experience.

Ill wait for some reviews on no mans sky to be sure, but it seems like the kind of game that will be great on console just to unwind with and explore after work

The real question is who is getting dark souls 3

I need new Dark Souls in my life. I should start on that old Bloodborne DLC.

Got free tickets tonight to see the Miami Heat face off against Denver's Mike Miller and..... Jameer Nelson....

brentech

I am, on PC. No plans on trying to meet up with people, because it's seems like it'll be impossible to even find other people. Too many planets, and the way it's described, other players won't have any UI/name tags visibly on them. Only way to tell is that other players will move about in non-AI ways. Don't think there's any chat systems in the game.

Ill wait for some reviews on no mans sky to be sure, but it seems like the kind of game that will be great on console just to unwind with
Yea, I don't think meeting up will be truly possible. I'm fine with that. I spent 80% of my time in Elite Dangerous just exploring systems solo while playing some music. I just think NMS is going to be a perfect chill game.
If I'm wrong, oh well, but like the emphasis on discovery.

Is Rinse on his cruise now or is that later?
Yeah Rinse is gone for 1-3 madden weeks I believe. Kinda hoping he makes it back for next weeks game vs me. Huge AFC east implications on that one.

In other news, always wait for the Gaurd rail to go up when crossing a bridge. Skated to the beach earlier, On my way back I catch the bridge. Bridge goes down and some snowbird is arguing with me, the guy who skates over this bridge all the time, about the bridge schedule. So I kind of just want to get away from this moron. Bridge goes down, so I dip under Gaurd rail to cross the perfectly safe downed bridge cause that rail just .takes way to long. Well as I go to dip under it the operator raises it, which actually drops it like 6 inches because of him releasing the lock I guess and then it goes up. Thing is I was under it when he released the lock and that thing was so sharp might as well be a giant sword blocking the road. And now I got a two foot long gash across/down my back.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah Rinse is gone for 1-3 madden weeks I believe. Kinda hoping he makes it back for next weeks game vs me. Huge AFC east implications on that one.

In other news, always wait for the Gaurd rail to go up when crossing a bridge. Skated to the beach earlier, On my way back I catch the bridge. Bridge goes down and some snowbird is arguing with me, the guy who skates over this bridge all the time, about the bridge schedule. So I kind of just want to get away from this moron. Bridge goes down, so I dip under Gaurd rail to cross the perfectly safe downed bridge cause that rail just .takes way to long. Well as I go to dip under it the operator raises it, which actually drops it like 6 inches because of him releasing the lock I guess and then it goes up. Thing is I was under it when he released the lock and that thing was so sharp might as well be a giant sword blocking the road. And now I got a two foot long gash across/down my back.

Good lord.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, to me, Gash is 1/4" to 1" deep. A 2 feet long one of those should be a "typing this from a doctor's office/emergency room/ambulance" type situation.

DJ Bowser

Depends what time the Mrs goes to bed, but if you can go around midnight, that should be fine.

I can't imagine us not advancing. I think the only game that hasn't been played/quit and is unscheduled is Steelers-Colts.

DCX

DCX
Depends what time the Mrs goes to bed, but if you can go around midnight, that should be fine.

I can't imagine us not advancing. I think the only game that hasn't been played/quit and is unscheduled is Steelers-Colts.
Midnight would be rough for me. We will see.

DCX

Cdi1Ra2UMAAet2F.jpg

Look at those guns.

FMT if we advance tonight and you can go I will be home around 11:15-11:30 CT

Uhhhh I could probably do that but not much later. Salt and sanctuary out tonight!

Wtf damn. Hope you are doing OK brah

Top Bottom