• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

GG Brent, Manziel reminds me of Carr with some of those throws

EnlightenedGlitteringIrishwaterspaniel.gif

I'm not going to pretend that I played well, and props to people for taking advantage where they can the last couple games, but my defense has straight up took like 10 steps back after hitting the midway point of the season.
Same with Manziel. When it was 14-7 and he missed that 1st down throw by sailing it like 10 feet over the receiver I just gave up on the game. Every time I did get a stop I was pinned inside my own 10 and couldn't trust a throw or my receivers to get off the line. It's like the Packers season!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wel, I'll never get that shit back, so I picked up a 3 month card and will go with this new account. Will need help in a bit from a commish who'll probably need to boot the old account from the broncos

Lonestar

"After a Storied Career, Marteen Velveeta has decided to Retire"

Dat 1-8 Career, son

Went with a default guy, who automatically is "level 25" Not sure that does anything for me.

I also have no prep time for the week, and cannot see Draft Scouting.

Well that game fucking sucked. Went from super pumped at playing my best defensive game in my short time in the league, to fucking up and calling a timeout and getting spec catched for the loss

Edit: Despite the absurd loss I'm still feeling pretty good that the game is finally starting to click for me. Beat Bowser last week, shoulda beat CB this week, maybe I can actually pull off playoffs next season

brentech

"After a Storied Career, Marteen Velveeta has decided to Retire"

Dat 1-8 Career, son

Went with a default guy, who automatically is "level 25" Not sure that does anything for me.

I also have no prep time for the week, and cannot see Draft Scouting.
Velveeta is past his prime.

Holy shit FMT you gotta watch the Unproffesional Fridays Archive from giant Bomb this week. They start showing old Descent 2 commercials and Jim Harbaugh is in one of them from his playing days haha

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Holy shit FMT you gotta watch the Unproffesional Fridays Archive from giant Bomb this week. They start showing old Descent 2 commercials and Jim Harbaugh is in one of them from his playing days haha

Im pretty sure FMT wouldnt be able to parse anything from that first sentence.

DJ Bowser

You did Gods work today brosef, I'm proud of you!

I eagerly await Luke's next Inside the Numbers.

I'm not even going to try and figure out the playoff situations. My expectation at this point is that I need to win out. If I do that, I'll be in.

DCX

DCX
I eagerly await Luke's next Inside the Numbers.

I'm not even going to try and figure out the playoff situations. My expectation at this point is that I need to win out. If I do that, I'll be in.
Feel the same way :/ in my situation I can not only get in but win my division. For some of you, it's just a wildcard.

Going to be a wild ride!

DCX

DJ Bowser

Losing to Scott really hurt my chances of winning the division because CB will have the tiebreaker over me no matter what (I think). But he's only one game ahead of me and I still have to play him. Had Scott not called that TO today, everything would be very different though!

Lonestar

So what are people's thoughts of people using the twitch streams to phish hack into the psn accounts? Hesitate on participating in twitch.

Losing to Scott really hurt my chances of winning the division because CB will have the tiebreaker over me no matter what (I think). But he's only one game ahead of me and I still have to play him. Had Scott not called that TO today, everything would be very different though!

I'm kicking myself over the game today too, sorry broski

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So what are people's thoughts of people using the twitch streams to phish hack into the psn accounts? Hesitate on participating in twitch.

Considering a big majority of the people here stream, it must not be that big an issue.

Top Bottom