• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

I'm home now SOmnia if you want to play early

Shit I just noticed my speedy rookie did actually get hurt last game, Barclay out with 4 week Herniated Disc damn! He was really helping my offense!
My hopes of you beating CB have been depleted.

I would probably still lose the division on tiebreakers, but I would be curious!

Not EG. Not without Universe THA GOD

Everyone said EG was a dumpster fire when they lost rtc/zai and had to settle for some clowny unproven NA dota pub star... then they won DAC and TI

Same shit different day

Edit---

And yes that is legit cdy. That's the owner of team Secret

BigAT

Everyone said EG was a dumpster fire when they lost rtc/zai and had to settle for some clowny unproven NA dota pub star... then they won DAC and TI

Same shit different day

Yeah, it didn't matter then because they only lost lost some toxic, overrated mid player while Universe was low key actually the best player in the world. Team goes on to win the biggest prize pool in Dota history and Artour bitches his way back in, fucks up the team and leads them to a bunch of disappointing second and third place finishes. Now he abandons them right before roster lock and takes their best player on his way out.

Fuck RTZ.

Yeah, it didn't matter then because they only lost lost some toxic, overrated mid player while Universe was low key actually the best player in the world. Team goes on to win the biggest prize pool in Dota history and Artour bitches his way back in, fucks up the team and leads them to a bunch of disappointing second and third place finishes. Now he abandons them right before roster lock and takes their best player on his way out.

Fuck RTZ.

Do you feel better now?

cdyhybrid

Fuck RTZ.

Percy Harvin-tier locker room cancer.

cdyhybrid

i thought about comparing him to Dwight Howard earlier.

Yeah, that might be better - Harvin has a ring
HOmlA5b.gif

BigAT

Do you feel better now?

Sorry to upset you comrade, I hope you can dry your tears with your USSR flag. I won't apologize for still desperately believing in the dream of N.A. Dota and I won't stand for some Canuck-Commie that tries to ruin it.

Who needs R-T-Z, the only three letters I need are U-S-A!

JR1IPui.jpg

Sorry to upset you comrade, I hope you can dry your tears with your USSR flag. I won't apologize for still desperately believing in the dream of N.A. Dota and I won't stand for some Canuck-Commie that tries to ruin it.

Who needs R-T-Z, the only three letters I need are U-S-A!

JR1IPui.jpg

Triggered

And reported!

LJ11

Who's getting MLB?

Where can I read more about their version of Ultimate Team? Operation Sports best bet? Reddit seems kind of dead.

Who's getting MLB?

Where can I read more about their version of Ultimate Team? Operation Sports best bet? Reddit seems kind of dead.

Their version is actually the best part of the game and imo a lot better than MUT. Just talk to ph33 and Crimson. They're experts on the subject at this point.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Completely unfun! Would buy again!

Not that I'm any good on defense, but the lag made everyone I switched to stop completely. Stop downloading Dota Strats!

Top Bottom