• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I guess the hardware has been fine for their art style or whatever, but you cant keep using gimmicky controllers as your primary input device. The market has shown they do not want that shit.

The are 1/2 on gimmicky controls. The market REALLY wanted the wii-motes.

I guess the hardware has been fine for their art style or whatever, but you cant keep using gimmicky controllers as your primary input device. The market has shown they do not want that shit.
It kind of depends on what you define as a gimmick.

The Wii motes to me were a gimmick. I hated those things. I don't want to move my damn self around when playing games, fuck me that is what real exercise is for. I don't understand why that shit was so beloved.

The Wii U gamepad isn't a gimmick to me ---- I actually really like the thing, and dislike it equally. It obviously is great for Mario Maker like CB pointed out and like what I said earlier, it serves as a nice extension if your console isn't in same room. I really doubt most people have the same kind of set up I have though.

But man, that thing has the worst battery life ever, and I just hate having more peripherals, more wires, more things to charge, etc. And there is some stuff in gameplay that requires the gamepad---like, what the fuck.

BigAT

CeP-b9AUUAEnf2E.jpg

I cant. I cant actually deal with this right now.

6MaQk.gif

Well, at least it was relatively quick. Told my professor that I couldn't make it to the co-op expo cause of my family situation, got home early and not twenty minutes later he passes away.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I'm gonna miss him, the issue now is my grandmother, she basically relied on him. The family really wasn't expecting grandpa to go first, so this throws everything into a tailspin.

DCX

DCX
At, we need at least one more person for the Rocket League Championships. We can have a five man roster. Subs just in case.

Any other MaddenGAF want down on our championship run??

DCX

Really not sure why people are surprised that a garbage movie is garbage

Literally nothing about the trailers told me otherwise.
Pretty much, even the trailers couldnt make it look good, literally the only job of a trailer!

Oh man the redskins lost rg3, morris, and maybe kirk cousins too? I am so fucked on madden 17

Top Bottom