• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Birdman02

I'm pretty sure I'm done after this season. Yet another pick ripped from my CBs hands...at least this time it was Julio Jones. And then the ineptitude on the spike play. My heart can't handle this!

DCX

DCX
I'm pretty sure I'm done after this season. Yet another pick ripped from my CBs hands...at least this time it was Julio Jones. And then the ineptitude on the spike play. My heart can't handle this!
:'(

I thought for sure that was a pick :/ Julio loses those for me so I stopped going to it but you locked down my bread and butter go to plays and schemes that I had to adjust.

DCX

Birdman02

:'(

I thought for sure that was a pick :/ Julio loses those for me so I stopped going to it but you locked down my bread and butter go to plays and schemes that I had to adjust.

DCX
Don't get me wrong. It was a great game. It was tough back and forth, but it should have gone to OT. Maybe I lose there anyway...I don't know. It's just these little things bother me too much right now...probably just been playing too long at this point. I'll be back and refreshed for 17.

DJ Bowser

Don't get me wrong. It was a great game. It was tough back and forth, but it should have gone to OT. Maybe I lose there anyway...I don't know. It's just these little things bother me too much right now...probably just been playing too long at this point. I'll be back and refreshed for 17.

The off-season will come soon enough and rejuvenate you for one more season!

Also, CB... SHOW YOURSELF!

Somnia

I think I may end up calling it at the end of this season also and then come back for 17. I haven't completely decided yet, but will make sure to let FMT know before the playoffs are done.

Greg

I blame the dumb gaming media for praising things like rim customization and open world racing

COOL LIGHT KITS, BRO - you're trash at racing games and should stick to reviewing turn-based anime RPGs

LukeSmith

Damn I really wish I had time to break down the playoff races.

Maybe our most interesting season of all time in that respect

Likely that someone in the AFC North is going to get left out in the cold

I've decided not to think about this till the last week. Too many things have to break my way for me to get in (And it is all highly, highly unlikely)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just read on the dota 2 subreddit that WK aghs bypasses the Necrophos ulti extended timer/no buyback effect. Thats an interesting strat. Maybe throw WK offlane and have him get the aghs quick.

BigAT

Come on, I need you to do them. The Steelers still have the printed out predictions from last season hanging in their locker room, with the section where you predicted them not to win the AFC North highlighted. It's on the "Disrespect from the Media" bulletin board.

Smokey

I think if I win out, I should get in especially since one of the remaining games involves the Rinse Bills. They are currently one game ahead of me.

Oh nvm he has division lead. Prob still need to win out and have Splat or Soka choke. Both are equally capable with games of 8 INTs or more in their past.

LukeSmith

I think if I win out, I should get in especially since one of the remaining games involves the Rinse Bills. They are currently one game ahead of me.

Oh nvm he has division lead. Prob still need to win out and have Splat or Soka choke. Both are equally capable with games of 8 INTs or more in their past.

Yeah, you need to win out and need some help

Greg

you won't have to worry about playoffs, friend!

when do you want to play?

rinse82

No matter what, our game will likely end up with some crazy shit happening, never fails when Texans meet the Bills

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just read on the dota 2 subreddit that WK aghs bypasses the Necrophos ulti extended timer/no buyback effect. Thats an interesting strat. Maybe throw WK offlane and have him get the aghs quick.

Oh wow I will try that out tonight, thanks CB

Sokantish

Actually I've had games with 9 ints in my past, thank you very much

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lonestar said "I get home around 6-6:30 CST"

Why you guys trying to schedule games at the same time with me?

Well, I have a teeth cleaning at 4 pm, and don't plan on going back into work, so I might be home by 5-5:30.

I also dvr shows, and can play anytime up till about 11 PM.

Top Bottom