• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So if I'm not going to be playing diamond dynasty then there is really no point in getting any of the upgraded digital versions huh.

You're playing amongst us so we're gonna be a lot more flexible and knowing of the situation

But yeah we gotta see first how leagues go. I'm glad I have all Tuesday off but then I remembered I have to wake up at 5 on Wednesday morning to take my parents to the airport!

Let's play a 7 game exhibition series! Doyers marlins!

TheCrow

They looked awful

That giant bomb stream was killing my excitement for VR. Let's just play that co op robot killing game for a year till the good games come out!

A lot of the games are crappy phone ports but even their "exclusive games" are just average at best. It further reinforces my belief that not shipping with tracked controllers was just not worth it. Defense Grid 2 looks decent. I might actually play it now since I already have it.

DietRob

nope, not sure what MVP version has

you got it!

• 5,000 Stubs ($5.00 value)
• 1 Sponsor Pack ($5.00 value)
• 10 Standard Packs ($10.00 total value)
• 31 PS4 Avatars ($31.00 total value)
• 1 Opening Day Packs ($25.00 value)

The only way it's useful for me is to sell the cards so that I can boost my rtts player with stubs. It's only 10 bucks more so fuck it I'll go with the MVP version. Who knows maybe this is finally the year I get into Diamond Dynasty.

storage side of the basement is mostly cleared up, my side is still wet because of the rug but thankfully it's just concrete under it so I don't have to tear it up (and it's synthetic material so it can actually dry without smelling like shit). Wet vaced what I could and now I'm just banking on the de-humidifier to work and dry everything else out.

I think we found the holes that were causing the water, it's still raining and no new water has come in.

TheCrow

Adrift looks like it'd be awesome if you could actually reach out and grab the oxygen yourself or interact with debris. Hopefully the Vive version comes out soon.

Rorshakencrow TI hype
YAY! For sure it ends before August. It'll probably happen during the 2nd week of august.

Or the shitty wifi

I'm always ethernet now but this would be fantastic

Or how about if my computer can pull 100/10, so should my ps4!!!

speedtest just got me 118/12. And I'm pretty sure I have my ps4 on high priority on my router but maybe I don't. either way it's usually never a problem

brentech

I was thinking of getting a second ps4 for my office anyways, so bring on this new system

I already have one in my living room and one in the office. I doubt it would play out the way the guys at GiantBomb would like it to, but that would really help with an upgrade path.

That being, send in your current model and receive the new for a lower price.

DJ Bowser

When he's healthy I feel like he's still been dynamic and the Dolphins need a back that can catch.

Though yes, if I end up with the Dolphins next year, I'll need to draft a Gandy year 1.

DietRob

Sony really is doing that updated PS4, huh

Wonder if they'll update the shitty controller too

let us turn the lightbar off so the battery lasts longer and use a better material for the sticks. I haven't had any issue with my analog sticks personally but i've seen some gnarly ones. if those two things get fixed it will be the best controller ever. it already feels great using it damn thing just needs to last longer than 5 hours a charge.

I'm buying one for sure. It will be very interesting to see how this PS4 'pro' does in sales.

They need to fix the internet connection issues for sure though. I'm connected via Ethernet too and it is nowhere near as fast as it should be.

brentech

Apparently his fitness/trainer/recovery person is his brother who has like zero experience or proper training in such things

So the days of 78 speed may not be that far off
I know he is his trainer and whatnot, but if he's going to him for recovery/rehab, that's even more fucked up.

**ATTENTION MADDEN-AGE**

Killer Instinct season 3 release tomorrow, which includes full release of all seasons on PC. Please purchase the best fighting game of the generation. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oezNzZ_V1o&feature=youtu.be

obama-sweating-2-e1427916038978.jpg

DietRob

Killer Instinct is the only fighting game I've ever been moderately decent at. I used to kick little kids asses at the arcade. KI was/is great for a button masher like me.

can't i love both?

although with SFV i do feel bad that i crushed cb. i dont like to do harm to my friends but what can i do when he is encroaching on my personal space?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT was so bad at SFV i thought he was actively trolling me. I had to go to AIM and make sure he was actually trying to play the game.

FMT was so bad at SFV i thought he was actively trolling me. I had to go to AIM and make sure he was actually trying to play the game.

if you don't have streaming proof then this didn't happen. i am the best at:

1. smash bros
2. sfv
3. KI

the only game i'm not best at is doter. in that game i have to give the title to my man luke. i assume he never plays with me because his skill level is so much higher it would be a waste of his time so he has to win by default

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yea I'm home now I'll log on,

Also, we need to get some SF5 Lobbies going tonight fools!

Edit: Capcom should send me 5 bucks for the amount of my bandwith cap they are using with this patch shit

im about to play some dota. whats the latest you can play tonight?

Top Bottom