• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
Can someone ask Ez if he can play tonight? He mentioned to you guys tonight at 9 ish but sent me a message about tomorrow 9ish. He is shown on Madden so I assumed he could play tonight.

DCX

Nightz

6901DbEbbm4o0.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
is that the one where you were like "no I don't want the ghost of Julio Jones and his terrible contract for my young stud wideout," Rob?

it is now. lol

sometimes i need to be saved from myself. it's better for me to build my team around speed anyway. if i'm going to win a game it's going to be in a shootout so i gotta have that offensive firepower.

Welp, finished in the top 10 in passing yards, but all those picks cost me games. Really if I could have the end of the game back against FMT/Pheenix/Commie and have just one of those games go different...

Oh well, I'm excited for next year's Madden because Wussle will start with similar ratings to what I've built him up to, and I'll have elite Doug B to compensate for my loss of CJ Perry.

rinse82

Welp, finished in the top 10 in passing yards, but all those picks cost me games. Really if I could have the end of the game back against FMT/Pheenix/Commie and have just one of those games go different...

Oh well, I'm excited for next year's Madden because Wussle will start with similar ratings to what I've built him up to, and I'll have elite Doug B to compensate for my loss of CJ Perry.

Who won?

LJ11

GG LJ. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity for a few more Motes chucks at the end. What a way to end the season!

Man, honestly, I go into games and don't know who is who, when he made that catch near the half, I was like fuck, going to be one of those games. My CBs are slow, and he kept blowing by them in the late game. Honestly felt dejected after that fumble/int, thought it was a wrap.

You did a hell of a job on red zone d, I'm just shit in the redzone, run game went nowhere. Felt like I got some bad breaks a few times, but I got the mother of all breaks on that last TD throw. Fucking subbed the rookie in because my entire O was tired, and he grabbed it. I thought that was an easy TD but the CB kept sinking with him, thought the underneath route would hold him but he paid no attention to it.

Recap of the golds I got:

2 Gerrit Coles
1 Goose Gossage
1 Zach Britton
1 Jake McGee
1 Brian McCann
Rookie Josh Donaldson
1 Carlos Gonzalez
1 George Springer

And a bunch of silvers.

I fucking hate my team. Goose Gossage and Brian McCann!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!

I'll be on all day if anyone wants to catch a game except I'll inevitably be taking an afternoon nap before I get dinner with my folks. Me and Crimson played one last night with no weird shit happening at all. I think he and Zep had something happen but that's all I had heard all night. Things look to be encouraging on that end.

Game play wise, everything seemed fine but if you field an infield ball and are going for a double play, it seems like getting your guy to step on base for the auto out is hard. I tried pressing the base button for him to automatically go there and it seemed like it wouldn't automatically lead him there. I hope they can fix that.

I still can't believe I have a Brian McCann :(
Left the party (and made it look like my stream ended) when I got home. When I came back to the party there was uproarious laughter lol

Battle royale is pretty fun. Get a couple home runs and your opponent will quit in the first or second. Pretty much just like draft champions so far.

Got a rookie Edwin Encarnacion and a standard pack so far in BR. Next reward is Francisco Liriano

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
In light of the recent bad luck for him, I am rooting for TLBB to win it all if he makes the playoffs. Otherwise I will stick with my normal rooting interest of my boy CB3.

BigAT

Recap of the golds I got:

2 Gerrit Coles
1 Goose Gossage
1 Zach Britton
1 Jake McGee
1 Brian McCann
Rookie Josh Donaldson
1 Carlos Gonzalez
1 George Springer

And a bunch of silvers.

I fucking hate my team. Goose Gossage and Brian McCann!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!

At some point this morning I will be opening a lot of packs. I'll be streaming

And I mean a lot

tumblr_ljmdi0joei1qzyufx.gif

Top Bottom