• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

i'm getting it on ps4 but only because i had some best buy gift cards to use with GCU. would rather get it on pc though :( oh well!

Yea I'm going to get it on PS4 too, It looks like my CPU doesn't meet the minimum specs on PC, even though it seems my graphics card is good enough

Anyone up for a game of madden for funsies?

Somnia

I started replaying max payne 1 on steam the other night after hearing how dissapointing quantum break is. Game is still damn fun

I'm actually really enjoying Quantum Break personally. I wish we got a new Alan Wake instead, but the combat in this game is a lot of fun if you utilize your powers and don't play it as a cover shooter.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wait until after 9pm ET please. I need to sign some people I'm sure.

This was the midweek of FA, still one week left after that. Then I think one last week of scouting and then draft.

Combine results are also available. A 5th round QB with almost all 1st and 2nd rated attributes.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wanna check that out. Rally Racing is kinda secretly awesome.

Rallisport_Challenge_2.jpg

The GOAT

I have a clear memory of playing that with a bunch of madden gaf people and FMT flying off the mountain during a hard turn. It was amazing.

Wrong.

775366-sega_rally2_cover.jpg

I'm going to try an experiement this "season" with my center, last year I had a center with good ratings but hes a 74 overall because of low strength, and it did seem like my interior blocking was lacking

I just signed some scrub with mediocre ratings but he's got like 95 Strength, gonna plug him in and see what happens

i ended up buying DS3 on pc since GMG had it on sale for $48. the problem is i threw away the giftcards i used to buy it at best buy so if i cancel my preorder now i have no way to get that credit back. i'll just not cancel it and sell the game or something.

if anyone is interested in the ps4 version.... let me know!

i ended up buying DS3 on pc since GMG had it on sale for $48. the problem is i threw away the giftcards i used to buy it at best buy so if i cancel my preorder now i have no way to get that credit back. i'll just not cancel it and sell the game or something.

if anyone is interested in the ps4 version.... let me know!

I would totally take you up on that but I need to have it day 1 heh

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
There are a lot of high scoring CB's in the draft this year. My defense is absolutely decimated with retiring's and free agents.
Fz2WYy0.jpg

DietRob

mlb is trash. been trying to play a battle royale game for 20 minutes. every time i find an opponent the connection fails.

mlb is trash. been trying to play a battle royale game for 20 minutes. every time i find an opponent the connection fails.

I get this a lot and I think it's because when I'm the away team it always fails. I can't accept anyone's challenge but everyone can accept mine

DietRob

I get this a lot and I think it's because when I'm the away team it always fails. I can't accept anyone's challenge but everyone can accept mine

right after i posted that i was able to connect and my Tasty Taco's were the away team in this one so I'm not sure that's the problem. So far I'm 8-6 in battle royale games. Not great but better than I am in madden haha

right after i posted that i was able to connect and my Tasty Taco's were the away team in this one so I'm not sure that's the problem. So far I'm 8-6 in battle royale games. Not great but better than I am in madden haha

I'm 4-0 with my current team, just need to rip off 16 straight to get that top reward!

Tomorrow or Monday, I guess.

Tomorrow works better for me, there's no way I could do Monday unless it was super late which seems out of the question.

I'm surprised they even have a section for that.

[edit]Oh, their secret is they're late on everything. All the "news" is old.

ESPN's eSports articles have actually been pretty good. They've got Nahaz writing some nice stuff on DotA2.

DietRob

I'm 4-0 with my current team, just need to rip off 16 straight to get that top reward!

I was watching your stream the other day. Do you use analog sticks for both hitting and pitching. Pitching I can understand but hitting that way is impossible for me.

if the draft is today please make it after 9 ET. I'm still undecided on my #1 pick. I wanted it to be a WR but they aren't very strong this year. Best position in the draft by far is CB. The only ones with combine scores over 8 are CB's

Greg

I should do that and get Dirt

what all do you need for the trade-in? handheld is in great condition, but I know my power cable is frayed

brentech

I should do that and get Dirt

what all do you need for the trade-in? handheld is in great condition, but I know my power cable is frayed

That's all that it comes with in the box (and you don't have to have the box, but I keep every electronics box). My power cable had a little fraying action as well.
I do have a Pro account there, not sure what that adds to the trade in value, but it's a little something extra.

Had to look it up. 10% extra credit on games and accessories

Greg

whatever - better than sitting in a drawer

I honestly can't think of the last time I played... it was a HSG machine for 2 solid years

brentech

Yea. I beat P4G and have had no desire to pick the thing up since. I might grab a PlayStation TV (the little vita brick you connect to your tv to play vita games). Just in case I want to play one of the what seems like hundreds of digital games I have on that thing.
Because of that, I did keep my memory card.

brentech

God damn the news about Will Smith from the Saints :(

All over a fucking rear end car wreck.
Disgusting. When I was in NO a couple weeks ago, we were staying in the garden district. City has some charm, but some real rough edges when you turn a random corner.

Cross me out for any draft tonight. I thought my rehearsal was at 2 but it's at 7...I was about 10 minutes into my 105 minute drive before I started thinking "Maybe I should be sure when this is" looked at my phone and saw that I woke up early for nothing -_-

There's bad road rage everywhere, and for whatever reason the rage South frightens me more because I always feel like they'll have guns.

Nah, it's that Sunday meetings are typically at 2, but I did recall this year a Sunday session was at 7 and it'd never been like that before so I figured to check again. I'm glad I did otherwise I would be stuck in a horrible shithole for more hours than I would ever want.

I was watching your stream the other day. Do you use analog sticks for both hitting and pitching. Pitching I can understand but hitting that way is impossible for me.

I use analog for pitching, zone for hitting. I don't like hitting with the sticks because I don't think the sticks are precise enough, and I feel like that can screw with location and timing. I'd rather just have location more messy rather than both!

BigAT

Cross me out for any draft tonight. I thought my rehearsal was at 2 but it's at 7...I was about 10 minutes into my 105 minute drive before I started thinking "Maybe I should be sure when this is" looked at my phone and saw that I woke up early for nothing -_-

Perhaps it is time to pass the mantle.

latest

You know what the worst part is? I had made those ribs to be ready right when I got home. Now they'll be ready when I'm getting there!

I guess that warm function will come in handy.

brentech

Decided to not intervene and just let Prison Architect do its thing. Only thing I'll do is rehire guards. Can't remember who all was already dead from the last time I ran it, but a fight broke out in the Canteen to start it off.

'MUT LJ' killed a guard with his fork to start it off. Then fights broke out all round them. "I Interviewed There Bluemax" was killed in the fallout, along with a construction worker. A total of 5 guards were killed in the brawl.
During this event, someone stole prison keys and escaped. I didn't get to see who it was...bit of a bummer.

There is 22 prisoners left after the loss of Bluemax and Prisoner X.

Currently alive: GQ, Trasher, Frenchie, Coldblooded, Phee, LJ, Brent, DarRen, Bowser, Greg, Crimson, Drizzler, Nightz, BigAT, Wellington, DM, Eznark, LilBoss, Rinse, Jabee, Somnia, and Splat.

Top Bottom