• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

Whoa, it's past 7 and MLB online is working.

surprise.gif

Rorschach

Nah the bad news was that you and rors were gonna have a front row seat to me as I fellate rtc as he wins TI6

I got finals tickets!!! Wooooooooo

I told you to believe!

You guys are the awesome! Gave up since I was passing out and had an early day. Figured I'd try for the second wave of tickets.
A5omeeb.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Tell me what it means when you say "sim it"

You saying the whole thing or the offseason stuff?

Lonestar

So, do I have the option to let people play?

I could throw out something like "If you want to change teams if you're by yourself in a division, to fill in other divisions, you can trade 5 players/draft slots of your choice to that team"

Anyone want a day to do last day free agency?

Stick with an available day for draft?

DCX

DCX
So, do I have the option to let people play?

I could throw out something like "If you want to change teams if you're by yourself in a division, to fill in other divisions, you can trade 5 players/draft slots of your choice to that team"

Anyone want a day to do last day free agency?

Stick with an available day for draft?

We can try to get through FA over the weekend and maybe draft Monday night?

DCX

Lonestar

Removed:
AT
Bren
Nightz
Birdman
Splat
Luke

Will look through recent posts on if anyone else was saying they're out.

TLBB will need to tell me again that he's out. Then I'm going to gut his team and spread it's remains amongst the living.

any CPU teams, you can either play or have a sim. If someone objects over something like "this guy has more CPU teams" then we could do something like: You can only play X amount of CPU games, the rest are simmed. But really, Ghost League is Ghost League.

I'm assuming there's no options to move teams around to fill divisions with human players.

I don't feel like playing a division of CPU's, so I'm out

I have XCOM and Dark Souls III to tide me over till Uncharted 4... and then I wait for Madden or something

Lonestar

Dropped Tlbb, Somnia, and DM (assuming I'm reading his Wrasslin Language correct, he might be asking for Doritos)

Currently looking at:
Nfc west: FMT, LJ, Phee, Purple
NFC East: Wellie, CB?, DJ Bowser, ScottSullivan
NFC south: DCX, Az, eznark?
NFC NORTHBYGAWD: Thrasher

AFC west: myself, Crimson
AFC south: diet rob, smokey, Greg?
AFC east: colsante, rinse, ferny?

Top Bottom