• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I would love to be there for the draft but I can't do it if it's Monday night, but don't count my opinion cause I'm not really a regular now

I kind of do want to play my game on occasion if I have someone because my bond with Motes and Barkley and Rosemond are that strong but I won't bother with CPU games

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So are people actually doing stuff or is the league just being automated to see which team takes it?

Leave it up to whoever said left. I'll do stuff, as I attempt to get more out of a game I bought 15 months of PSN (and only get 4 months of use) for...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
15 - 4 = 11 months

madden is out in 5 months

11 - 5 = 6 months

you will have 6 months of PSN remaining!

FMT, are you a bus? Because you just took Lonestar to school.

You forgot the power of Sony, in that they fucked me because of not being able to access a dead email.

Bought 12 months
Got 1 month of playtime
PSN account hacked and banned
Unable to get it back
Bought 3 months to continue in this league
Got about 2 months left.

I lost 11 months.

brentech

Might be time to trade in my Vita. I haven't touched it since finishing P4G. With remote play onto the PC, even less reason to keep it at this point.

brentech

I just bought a 10 pack with silver card in MLB with my stubs (you actually get a lot of stubs doing those missions)...opened it and gave me my card and 10 packs, but acted like I didn't redeem the 10 pack, and I got another 10 packs and silver. Opening packs now. 17 left

I just bought a 10 pack with silver card in MLB with my stubs (you actually get a lot of stubs doing those missions)...opened it and gave me my card and 10 packs, but acted like I didn't redeem the 10 pack, and I got another 10 packs and silver. Opening packs now. 17 left

You are getting nothing but trash. Bunch of commons and bronzes and maybe 2-3 silvers and a gold item

Book it

Not that I wish it upon you. It's just the MLB way of life :(

brentech

You are getting nothing but trash. Bunch of commons and bronzes and maybe 2-3 silvers and a gold item

Book it

Not that I wish it upon you. It's just the MLB way of life :(

Got 3 gold items, 9 silvers players (not counting the 2 with the 10packs), 1 gold player (Dellin Betances RP, Yankees)

Turns out 10 of the packs were a, 'our servers have sucked, take this', but still some nice cards.

BigAT

Legion_Commander.png
\

"That black girl."

brentech

those of you getting Dark Souls 3, doing it on ps4 or PC?
bombcast was saying, while par for the course, there are some super slow down areas on ps4. debating getting it on steam

Brent, have you checked this out yet: http://rimworldgame.com/

It looks like (just like) Prison Architect, but it's a colony building sim in space?

never thought there would be a prison architect clone. good lord.

those of you getting Dark Souls 3, doing it on ps4 or PC?
bombcast was saying, while par for the course, there are some super slow down areas on ps4. debating getting it on steam

never thought there would be a prison architect clone. good lord.

i'm getting it on ps4 but only because i had some best buy gift cards to use with GCU. would rather get it on pc though :( oh well!

Greg

I don't know if it's a good idea for me to get DS3... the 2 weeks after Bloodborne launch were a blur

Anyone check out Dirt Rally? All I read is how difficult the game is - I can't wait to play!

LJ11

I don't know if it's a good idea for me to get DS3... the 2 weeks after Bloodborne launch were a blur

Anyone check out Dirt Rally? All I read is how difficult the game is - I can't wait to play!

My buddy has it on PC and likes it a lot, says it's fantastic and he's not big into racers. It was stupid cheap on the PC months ago due to AMD codes.

Greg

My buddy has it on PC and likes it a lot, says it's fantastic and he's not big into racers. It was stupid cheap on the PC months ago due to AMD codes.
good to hear

looking to get it on PS4... not feeling it for 60 bucks right now though considering the PC prices

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

I wanna check that out. Rally Racing is kinda secretly awesome.

Rallisport_Challenge_2.jpg

The GOAT

I have a clear memory of playing that with a bunch of madden gaf people and FMT flying off the mountain during a hard turn. It was amazing.

brentech

Madden is now out of my house. Along with my Vita.
Decided to go with the PC version of DS3 (deluxe -- believe that's with DLC).

Top Bottom