• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Just got the PC built tonight. I installed DOTA

Let's fucking go!!!!!

Oh shit time to find out who I drafted!

Way to go CPU!! You actually drafted a player I like

the other 2 can get fucked. what kind of shitty midget did they draft at WR

made it back in time to make that other 3rd rounder of mine a WR pick, #60 in true talent at 92. Not bad! Motes has a new dance partner!

I gotta admit, I do have an itch to play games. I don't want to play CPU games but I'd be happy to play whatever humans are my schedule. I might pop in the occasional CPU game for next year practice though, I need to be better at play calling

meh this TE is ok. #86 in talent at 108. he'll be a decent option next to barkley or maybe out of the jumbo since I still have gresham

DJ Bowser

I'll play all my games, I don't give a fuuuuu.

I want to play with different playbooks each game and see what I've been missing... and get better at user coverage.

I also want to eviscerate my enemies.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
But then what excuse will I use when I'm garbage?

YtNECN1.jpg

DCX

DCX
Omg!! I wake up to see what garbage the CPU picked for me....the draft is still on...round #5. This shit might be done by the time I get home from work lmao!!

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Omg!! I wake up to see what garbage the CPU picked for me....the draft is still on...round #5. This shit might be done by the time I get home from work lmao!!

DCX

I'm up, I can skip now, will do so for a few minutes before I go to work

It's done, on rookie signing screen, will advance past the preseason when I get home

DJ Bowser

I'm up, I can skip now, will do so for a few minutes before I go to work

It's done, on rookie signing screen, will advance past the preseason when I get home
Be sure to turn injuries off when you sim the preseason.

FMT are you playing any of your games? We play Week 1!

shot an 80 for my third time out, if I hadn't collapsed like Spieth on the final hole I would have broken 80

Started to drain 15 foot birdie putts, never felt more comfortable with my putting.

Feel really good about this upcoming season

My schedule would have been totally murderer's row this season, would have had to deal with the AFC North and NFC South

The LOLB my team picked was good, but he's stupid

Lonestar

Anyone want a good young QB on the same rating level as Chris Taylor, the 1st QB picked last season? Not sure why I picked him (last pick before I left last night).

Something like 93 throwing power, mid 80's short Acc, 70's on medium and long Acc, 84 speed, 88 accl.

Would like MLB's or one of those gank superfast WR's.

DJ Bowser

The thing I find most intriguing about this year's NFL draft is what teams rookies I expect to be highly rated end up on... For the sake of next year's Madden.

The Dolphins have destroyed my hope in non-virtual pro football.

Lonestar

The thing I find most intriguing about this year's NFL draft is what teams rookies I expect to be highly rated end up on... For the sake of next year's Madden.

The Dolphins have destroyed my hope in non-virtual pro football.

What have they done now?

Top Bottom