• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Got on Madden for the first time in a week and resisted the urge to turn McKay into a HB his final season.

Still want to though. Got break another record!

currently doing nothing but dying.

so like dota?
facepalm.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I assume with so few players it will be quick so I will likely miss it.

Well, what time were you getting home, cause as it stands it might only be 3 or 4 people.

going to advance to the post FA week, which was just more scouting and last chance (I think) to change positions.

DJ Bowser

Every lane of 95 blocked due to some atrocious accident. I won't be home for a half hour. Proceed without me.

May Madden shine upon my picks.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Welp.. I fucked that up.

Number 1 pick was #70 true talent WR. At least he's got the fastest 40 time in the combine. 4.30

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Uh what the fuck? I check the thread this morning before errands and Sunday Funday activities, no mention of moving the draft and we were still in FA week 1. Get home and you guys are drafting... I was literally *the* guy pushing to play another season along with DCX. We waited a week of doing nothing too and then rush a draft.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Uh what the fuck? I check the thread this morning before errands and Sunday Funday activities, no mention of moving the draft and we were still in FA week 1. Get home and you guys are drafting... I was literally *the* guy pushing to play another season along with DCX. We waited a week of doing nothing too and then rush a draft.

Except Saturday night when I said "tomorrow or Monday" and at the pace of this no skip draft, both will be correct.

Except Saturday night when I said "tomorrow or Monday" and at the pace of this no skip draft, both will be correct.

untitled.bmp

ps

dark souls 3 preloaded on steam. i am ready for tomorrow night!

Top Bottom