• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

I would like them- but I think with so few people keep them off. I could see some SIM game injuries causing someone to stop playing their games.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
With sim games being so destructive I'd suggest turning injuries off.

Side note it figures the year I decide to get into Diamond Dynasty it's been complete shit. When I'm not failing to connect to an opponent I'll win a game only for the text at the end to say something like this is a friendly quit stats will not count or some such shit. GG SDS

DCX

DCX
With sim games being so destructive I'd suggest turning injuries off.

Side note it figures the year I decide to get into Diamond Dynasty it's been complete shit. When I'm not failing to connect to an opponent I'll win a game only for the text at the end to say something like this is a friendly quit stats will not count or some such shit. GG SDS
Rob, when can you play?

DCX

obama-sweating-2-e1427916038978.jpg

dark souls 3 first "boss" (i know this is going to seem like a walk in the park soon but still!)...

brentech

yeah... on pc!

GameStop jobbed me with their dumbass PC digital pre order. They won't give the code until midnight....and you have to complete the transaction at the store. What backwards ass world are they in. I didn't plan to play it at midnight or anything, but I would have liked to avoid going back to the store.

cBj1LTf.png

brentech

it's honestly not that bad when you get used to it. Just have to play smart, cut your losses, and protect the ball.
Don't expect to score every possession and it's not too bad.

soooo, basically, football.

BigAT

So close to pulling the trigger on a new computer. Then I think, but my current piece of garbage still runs Dota 2 great...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I mean, I had my chance. Had a lead in the 4th, then the CPU remembered to run, where I could never stop it. Lost the lead with like 2 minutes left, and I failed at 4th and goal from the 1 with like 15 seconds left, lost by 4.

Failed because my QB had 3 separate fumble sacks, 1 returned for a TD.

DJ Bowser

no one can. i wouldn't wish playing all madden CPU even on AZ
I beat it consistently by one score. LJ always beats it by running punt-block defense when he needs to.

CPU Cam was the scariest though. He ran for 100 and threw for 400 yards on me.

The key is guessing pass when the CPU is doing play-action. That's the only time I would get good plays on defense.

had like 2500+ souls (a lot for early game!) and had scraped and clawed my way through the level with a note that a bonfire was upcoming. i found a spot on a ledge where i was safe from like 4 guys beneath and perfectly lined up for a flame ball item when i accidentally pushed RB instead of X, fell off the ledge and through the floor, dying immediately -_-

had like 2500+ souls (a lot for early game!) and had scraped and clawed my way through the level with a note that a bonfire was upcoming. i found a spot on a ledge where i was safe from like 4 guys beneath and perfectly lined up for a flame ball item when i accidentally pushed RB instead of X, fell off the ledge and through the floor, dying immediately -_-

Gg6wa3S.gif

Lonestar

Yeah, there's a few people in that I'm not sure I've seen saw one way or another if they were still in (or haven't mentioned it in over a week).

BTW, looking like Week 7 or 8 before I possible see another player, and that's Trasher, who I'm not sure on.

I need to figure out how to make another separate log-in, just to be able to do some other games for people.

Is it basically coming up with another email account and creating the whole thing over again?

BigAT

2572212-2149399818-57rfc.gif

Lonestar

thought about 1 day or 2 days. Maybe something like 1 day if there are no human matchups, 2 if there are.

Is there something wrong with the EA servers? I've been disconnected twice trying to play the CPU, both times really early on. I even tried restarting Madden to be safe.

Top Bottom