• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

And my broadband has disappeared. What great timing to need a new modem UVerse! No time for a repairman tomorrow, then I leave for LA Thursday. So now I'll be returning to no internet/cable in addition to not having it the next couple days.

Good thing I pay for those oh so consistent fiber optics.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm trying Rob, but i'm not going to make it man :(

DCX

Sorry man. I just now got free. With the inlaws in town it's hard to be able to get away and play games. I can go for sure after I get off work at 9 tomorrow. I work from home so it should be 915 at the latest

So, this first Dark Souls boss...

No fun.

the first boss as in tutorial boss or the
ice wolf thing

ps

if it is the actual first boss, the strategy i used is
when he charges up for the ice bream start running towards him to the opposite side of where his head tilts as he will spray clear across the level, but if you are right next to him you wont get hit and you can just unload on him. when he charges just roll around like a madman. doesn't seem that the first did much damage again him

DJ Bowser

My girlfriend is going to ragequit within an hour of playing.

edit: I guess it's a decent tutorial. I'm slowly learning the importance of dodging and fighting defensively rather than attacking and getting my ass kicked,

Edit part deux: came close to beating him. That's enough progress for me to decide to sleep.

DCX

DCX
At and I assume Drizz. You guys should check your email and confirm our Rocket League team.

Things are looking good for our entry!

DCX

BigAT

Well, I decided to pull the trigger on a computer upgrade. Went with that HP deal Splat posted a while back with the 980Ti. Do you think I will be able to notice the graphical power upgrade over my current
GTX460
?

brentech

This is the first game I've started as deprived. Need to figure out how I want to build out before I get too far along. Still level 9 right now so it's fine.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Cf4nTvqUkAAAknl.jpg

Kreygasm

DCX

DCX
I'm actually ok with that!

Drizz, check your emails. You should have gotten a Rocket League team confirmation email. Once you sign in, we are good to go and should receive an email about our first matchup.

Or is it Bowser? The first name starts with a J.

DCX

BigAT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf4nTvqUkAAAknl.jpg[IMG]

Kreygasm[/QUOTE]

Do you have to wrap it in ice after each game?

[IMG]https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/h70yC5naN6qL13_YASMsu4DcrNg=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6267669/kobesimba.0.jpg

Ferny

I saw Porzingis has been out like 7 games with "shoulder discomfort". Seems like he needs the ice more than Kobe.

Yeah, I don't think it's even arguable how often Kobe played thru injury. The guy walked to the line on his own, shot two free throws - and made them - with a torn achilles.

I'm not going to be able to catch any of this, unfortunately. I hope I come home and find out that Miami is the 3rd seed but 6th seed is more probable after tonight :(

Top Bottom