• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

You clown. We can just have the game get simmed next time. I didn't sign on for another season so you can down the ball at the one to run out clock and kick a field goal at the last second.

DCX

DCX
You clown. We can just have the game get simmed next time. I didn't sign on for another season so you can down the ball at the one to run out clock and kick a field goal at the last second.
Smart play calling, you should have let me score the touchdown to give yourself a chance.

DCX

i checked out some live GNR from the reunion tour and axl doesn't sound half bad. i remember watching some live stuff a couple years ago and he was fucking brutally bad

So now think back to Scott giving the 8 to DCX for Geno Atkins.
Emoticon_rage.gif

Geno Atkins did very well for me this year overall, it was a good trade for both of us, especially considering that was the last season(I didn't have to deal with his age being an issue)

Rorschach

If I buy my Vive or whatever in a foreign country, will there be compatibility issues? They aren't region locked, right? I might wait until August when I'm back in the States.

BigAT

If I buy my Vive or whatever in a foreign country, will there be compatibility issues? They aren't region locked, right? I might wait until August when I'm back in the States.

Your computer got messed up whenever someone turned on the microwave and you want to try to run VR on it?

Rorschach

Your computer got messed up whenever someone turned on the microwave and you want to try to run VR on it?

That was the modem because the AC wasn't running and it would overheat lolz

And my computer is better than yours judging from your graphics card alone.
HjQgg0G.gif

TheCrow

xyvuizk3ni42sarhvnvh.gif

Will Smith's Foo Show is really interesting and it can go places. Virtual Jake Rodkin violated my personal space last night. And then later he made eye contact with me.
Emoticon_aaaah.gif

Also, even in virtual reality I'm still short. :(

Shouldn't be a problem.

Four out of Miami's first 6 games next year are at Seattle, New England, Cincinnati, and home against Pittsburgh.

This is not good.

lol I had to drop my dog off at a boarding place for the first time cause literally no one who can watch him is in town, and this place has a camera so you can see your dog in the sea of dogs playing

and of course I see him trying to lick every dog's ass -____________-
It's like Bowser raised him

BigAT

Big dick around in a prebuilt HP box, and with new GPUs around the corner?!

😂

I've built my own computer before, it's not difficult and I have nothing to prove there anymore. Not going to spit in the face of a good deal just because it's prebuilt. New GPUs have been just around the corner for the last six months it seems like and there still isn't anything concrete yet.

I'm upgrading from a fucking 1GB GTX460. Let me have my moment!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
All this building talk makes me want to do another build. My current build is now 3 years old. The HD 7950 has been a great card for me but it's about time to move on. I think I want to go with Nvidia this time. I've never bought one of their cards. I've always chose the lower priced AMD equivalents

I also finally caved and bought Dark Souls 3. I found it used disk only on ebay for 30 bucks. There were tons of disk only listings. I wonder if those sellers are ripping of gamefly or something.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
https://pcpartpicker.com/ is my favorite little site to help me make sure my pieces are all compatible.

Wondering if the i5-3570K 3.4GHz would be out of date for Vive. Don't think it was too long ago I got a GTX970 4gb, hope that'd work too.

TheCrow

https://pcpartpicker.com/ is my favorite little site to help me make sure my pieces are all compatible.

Wondering if the i5-3570K 3.4GHz would be out of date for Vive. Don't think it was too long ago I got a GTX970 4gb, hope that'd work too.

I'm doing just fine with a 2500k so you shouldn't have any problems. Can't wait to upgrade this summer when the new intel cpus come out. Probably skipping the new nvidia gpus, will wait for hbm2.

Lonestar

I'm doing just fine with a 2500k so you shouldn't have any problems. Can't wait to upgrade this summer when the new intel cpus come out. Probably skipping the new nvidia gpus, will wait for hbm2.

Looking over, I think my motherboard is now 3 "sockets" behind what looks like the current Intel one (LGA 1151). Like all computer pieces, their numbering system is stupid (1155 to 1150 to 1151). Looks like the max I can go with is i7-3770K.

TheCrow

Oh yeah, I'm gonna need a whole new motherboard too. I'm thinking of just making a second pc for the living room out of the spare parts I'll have. Depending on how much the lighthouses cost I might even set a second area up for the vive. Would make it easier to demo.

Smokey

Your 2500k is actually bottle necking you in newer games, fyi (if you play newer games). You'll see a pretty big jump with the new CPUs. Nvidia needs to get their shit together for DX12. AMD is lapping them, and lately AMD's drivers have been much better than Nvidia's...

TheCrow

Your 2500k is actually bottle necking you in newer games, fyi (if you play newer games).

Yeah I know. Been waiting for the broadwell-e series to drop before upgrading. I was just saying I haven't run into any performance issues in VR titles. Some guy was even using a 780 and it held up surprisingly well.

Edit: Gonna try and record some vive gameplay. Even downloaded some music for Audioshield!

TheCrow

I thought I would just jump into Audioshield for a song or too.

latest

Bob: space pirate trainer is legit. Finally got past wave 10 but I forgot to hit the record button in OBS.
misc-fEEd.png

I would play the CPU Steelers but I've been out of town. I think I get an actual human from weeks 3-6 though

four weeks, two different opponents

LA has the best weather on the planet. They keep telling me it's never this windy tho. I am very surprised how much I like this city. Griffith Observatory is awesome. Really cool how there's a get away from the people and the city just 5 minutes away.

Well, yeah, interesting doesn't have to be a net positive. It's further evidence that they're marginalizing CCM.

Edit: Wonder if they build MUT leagues next season. $$$

Honestly I think they would be better off spinning MUT into a separate F2P or lower price download on PSN/XBL. The framework is all there, and it is a proven money maker.

LA has the best weather on the planet. They keep telling me it's never this windy tho. I am very surprised how much I like this city. Griffith Observatory is awesome. Really cool how there's a get away from the people and the city just 5 minutes away.

I suppose it depends upon what part of LA people are used to, but in my 7 or so years in my current area wind storms aren't uncommon (although they're more of a winter thing). Yesterday morning the light right before the 405 was out and it was kind of a mad house. Some jerk almost turned right into me. They had heavily tinted windows so I have no idea if they were even looking at me or not.

Lonestar

Gonna advance soon, only possible human game might be FMT/LJ, and I don't even know if they're ever playing again.

Top Bottom