• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

With the way this week is going with south Florida sports the Dolphins are definitely gonna do something really dumb tomorrow.

ChBhfiMUoAEHM9n.jpg

I think they should draft a QB.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey bros my daughter was born! Wife went into labor at about 11:30 or so and she was born within an hour! Wild times!

Wow congrats bro. Fastest labor I have ever heard of.

ChBhfiMUoAEHM9n.jpg

I think they should draft a QB.

I assume that's games played, yards, yards per game, yards per attempt, TD, Int, ESPN QBR, Passer Rating?

Always amazes me how many pundits thought Freeman was better than Eli. GG.

Splat

Grats FMT! NRA bumper sticker is in the mail.

Anyone else picked up sausage roll yet? I've been stuck on the same goddamn puzzle for like 2 hours :-/

I've dabbled with the swirl, and I've never done blackface! Already less racist than FMT.

No I'm not serious. I'm not serious about anything. Except cats. Fuck cats.

Smokey

For some reason I thought FMT daughter was due later? Like summer time. I didn't know we were only a month and some change apart.

DJ Bowser

Congrats, FMT!

I hope Myles Jack falls to the Dolphins even though I'd say we desperately need a corner.

Also, Paxton Lynch will be the best QB of this draft.

Congrats, FMT!

I hope Myles Jack falls to the Dolphins even though I'd say we desperately need a corner.

Also, Paxton Lynch will be the best QB of this draft.

Myles Jack needs knee surgery. Definitely a possible Miami Dolphins first round pick.

And we desperately needs LBs alot more than corners. With that said we probably take Elliot or Henry cause a rookie RB is just what a team with no OLine needs.
It's not a total scam, but most people actually do not need to shampoo their hair more than once a week.

Yeah... no. I can feel the wind in my hair after a good shampoo. If I don't shampoo in the morning itll be too greasy for such a sensation.

Maybe if you have a thinner head of hair it isn't a problem?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
unrISIO.gif

I can almost see the reflection of my lamp in this picture, as well as the ESPN ticker I tried to cut out

Geez, 1 hour, Babby couldn't wait to get out.

Time will go by way too fast, and she'll be sending you college bills in no time.

Top Bottom