• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Myles Jack needs knee surgery. Definitely a possible Miami Dolphins first round pick.

And we desperately needs LBs alot more than corners. With that said we probably take Elliot or Henry cause a rookie RB is just what a team with no OLine needs.

Yeah... no. I can feel the wind in my hair after a good shampoo. If I don't shampoo in the morning itll be too greasy for such a sensation.

Maybe if you have a thinner head of hair it isn't a problem?
Surgery in 5 years, maybe:

I'll take 5 years of elite play over Ginn, Jordan, etc.

Considering everyone wanted Brady Quinn instead, Ted Ginn Jr was one of our better picks.

For some reason I saw microscopic knee surgery is a possibility this offseason.

I knew you were one of the good ones, blue

I kind of hope we take Tunsil. I'm so nervous but I have no idea why... I'm not crazy about anyone. Just please don't take a WR.

BigAT

Had to make this after he got drafted to Drizzler's team.

OxsET1x.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Our drafts are way more fun, but if there was such a thing as a discord chat room for all of the GMs, that would be a thing of beauty. Jerry Reese would have the typical Wellington/Ph33 reaction of "THAT WAS MY GUY!" "FUCK YOU!' etc.

Every year the Giants pick is very much projected, everyone knows where we are going, it sucks. The one year I was genuinely surprised was the OBJ pick.

Had to make this after he got drafted to Drizzler's team.

OxsET1x.jpg

HA!

BigAT

Our drafts are way more fun, but if there was such a thing as a discord chat room for all of the GMs, that would be a thing of beauty. Jerry Reese would have the typical Wellington/Ph33 reaction of "THAT WAS MY GUY!" "FUCK YOU!' etc.

Every year the Giants pick is very much projected, everyone knows where we are going, it sucks. The one year I was genuinely surprised was the OBJ pick.

Giants really need to tighten up their draft leaks. I'm not exactly devastated because I didn't want Floyd, but everyone in the league knew they were going to take him or Conklin and it caused two teams to trade up right in front of them to grab both Conklin and Floyd. Can't have that shit getting out there so easily.

LJ11

Congrats FMT! All the best homie!

Played some Madden a couple of nights ago, kind of miss it! Lots of dope MUT cards too, think I need to jump back in, only to jump back out after I run into some insane blitzes.

I wonder how much truth there really is to Jerry Jones saying he would've given up a second and third for the Seahawks pick. That would've been pretty incredible.

Still can't be too mad about what they got and how many picks they have today.

LJ11

I wonder how much truth there really is to Jerry Jones saying he would've given up a second and third for the Seahawks pick. That would've been pretty incredible.

So you would have swapped selections and gained a 3rd? Not that insane. Early 3rd too.

cdyhybrid

Guessing they either wanted that extra year on the first round contract or they thought there would be a serious drop off from the OL available at 31 to the OL available at the Cowboys' pick.

brentech

My wife is trying to creep on the recent babies. Asking me if I knew the names, or if you guys had posted pictures.
I told her we don't be snooping on each other like that. She was disgusted with me.

I should mention she was asking me while at her dr appointment, so she's in full baby mode, but u couldn't help but laugh.

brentech

Ours is due in September. We just spent yesterday completing our registry, but we have to go back again to get the furniture we just want to buy on our own.

Babies are expensive mang

The he's going to south beach nonsense started with LeBron and the Im taking my talents to South Beach line. LeBron used to ride his damn bike to the arena. The Heat pretty much play in South Beach, like right on the otherside of the bridge. The Dolphins are so far out west they technically don't even play in Miami's city limits, the South Beach line is dumb when it comes to the fins and it bothers me for some reason!

Drizz, you ever fallen out of a 15 ft. high window?
No... Why?

So you would have swapped selections and gained a 3rd? Not that insane. Early 3rd too.

Yeah for some dumb reason I was thinking a first, second and third for a first. Total brain fart.

Guessing they either wanted that extra year on the first round contract or they thought there would be a serious drop off from the OL available at 31 to the OL available at the Cowboys' pick.

Before the trade Polian on the radio said Ifeldi was the guy, so yeah I think they made the best move.

Top Bottom