• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

You picked a good time to not be able to play Dota anymore FMT, Lich just got nerfed.

Emoticon_aaaah.gif

BigAT

what the fuck!? what did they do

Significantly increased the cooldown on Sacrifice. Increased the mana received, but not nearly enough to make up for it.

Nerfed Blade Mail and Bounty Hunter as well.

6.87b:
* Sacrifice Cooldown increased from 44/36/28/20 to 60/50/40/30
* Sacrifice Mana restore increased from 25/40/55/70% to 30/50/70/90%

* Blade Mail cooldown increased from 13 to 18
* Jinada slow reduced from 25/27/29/31% to 18/22/26/30%
* Armlet's armor bonus is now granted after it is fully activated

brentech

Annd after two weeks of stability my computer crashed =(
I have no clue if it's MB, PSU, or what. I'm like 1 step from selling parts and buying a prebuilt

My previous build had 0 problems.

Significantly increased the cooldown on Sacrifice. Increased the mana received, but not nearly enough to make up for it.

Nerfed Blade Mail and Bounty Hunter as well.

6.87b:
* Sacrifice Cooldown increased from 44/36/28/20 to 60/50/40/30
* Sacrifice Mana restore increased from 25/40/55/70% to 30/50/70/90%

* Blade Mail cooldown increased from 13 to 18
* Jinada slow reduced from 25/27/29/31% to 18/22/26/30%
* Armlet's armor bonus is now granted after it is fully activated

Blade Mail needed the nerf. Still think axe is really strong even after the nerf.

DCX

DCX
I still don't know why they made the change to it in the first place, completely unnecessary and pretty obvious that it was too strong.
Can you play tomorrow morning? 10am Rocket League game!! soka, you too!! Drizz will you be around just in case?

DCX

Interesting second day by the Hawks. Apparently they had Reed rated as a first rounder.

I saw some Seahawks fans freak out about them taking Procise, but given that the only RBs currently under contract are Rawls and Christine Michael I don't think it is the worst idea in the world. Supposedly his NFL comp is the guy he will likely be replacing, Fred Jackson.

Overall the Hawks have been drafting way more for need this year than the past few, which makes sense. I predict in the 5th through 7th they add another defensive back and a pass rusher, and probably a QB or WR.

cdyhybrid

Interesting second day by the Hawks. Apparently they had Reed rated as a first rounder.

I saw some Seahawks fans freak out about them taking Procise, but given that the only RBs currently under contract are Rawls and Christine Michael I don't think it is the worst idea in the world. Supposedly his NFL comp is the guy he will likely be replacing, Fred Jackson.

Overall the Hawks have been drafting way more for need this year than the past few, which makes sense. I predict in the 5th through 7th they add another defensive back and a pass rusher, and probably a QB or WR.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them go UDFA for WR. It's worked out alright for them in the past.

DCX

DCX
Honestly, i'm not elite. I know you guys are better than me but i think as a team we actually could win a few games. Why not right? Madden GAF repping.

DCX

Top Bottom