• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I have an actual serious question for you guys. I won't judge.

Does anyone here not flush the toilet after peeing? and if so why?

brentech

Man Im gonna play so much Overwatch when it comes out. The matches are the perfect length.
This is the reason it really works for me. Match length is a big deal because without friends on, I can simply jump in for a couple matches and get back to doing something else.

Think I'll actually buy it.

Splat

Overwatch tips!

Pressing z will tell team how close you are to ult. Comboing ults is the best! (Zarya + Hanzo = everyone dies). Genji's bullet reflect is great to nuke bastions who aren't paying attention and try and light you up. If you're trying to hold defense pt #1 on D, having a teleport is incredibly useful, so someone grab Symmetra. Some attacks can go through shields too, like Symmetra's orb or Winstons lightning(I think). McCree's combo is easy to miss too, but his roll reloads, and fanfire + roll + fanfire will melt basically any hero,

Smokey

You told me to get a 970 and wait for this trash. Should've just got a 980ti til the real ones come out.

The 1070 is faster than a Titan X and is $400. I'm more impressed than I thought I'd be from these cards. So in the end I was right. As always. Flip that 970 before it becomes worth $100.

I usually update my system around major PC releases...if they don't have that Titan Pascal out by the time BF1 hits in Oct.......i might cave ;_;

The 1070 is faster than a Titan X and is $400. I'm more impressed than I thought I'd be from these cards. So in the end I was right. As always. Flip that 970 before it becomes worth $100.

I usually update my system around major PC releases...if they don't have that Titan Pascal out by the time BF1 hits in Oct.......i might cave ;_;

Is the 1080 a good deal this time or is it like the 980 again? Watching that last night kinda made me want to pick one up.

BigAT

Played a few more Overwatch games today, I don't know that my opinion has changed much on it. I feel like the game's modes really do a disservice to the high quality of the characters and gameplay.

I'm not a fan of the offense/defense dynamic it largely sets up, it feels like the defending team has a significant advantage for the most part. The least fun I have had with the game is trying to breach a team that has their static defense already established. It seems impenetrable at times. My second game today I went 17-0 with that tank thing that can become a turret and heal himself, it was absurd.

I really think the game would greatly benefit from some completely different modes that better took advantage of everything else the game offers.

Ferny

Played a few more Overwatch games today, I don't know that my opinion has changed much on it. I feel like the game's modes really do a disservice to the high quality of the characters and gameplay.

I'm not a fan of the offense/defense dynamic it largely sets up, it feels like the defending team has a significant advantage for the most part. The least fun I have had with the game is trying to breach a team that has their static defense already established. It seems impenetrable at times. My second game today I went 17-0 with that tank thing that can become a turret and heal himself, it was absurd.

I really think the game would greatly benefit from some completely different modes that better took advantage of everything else the game offers.

There hasn't been a match I've had where a Bastion gets that kind of lead once I learned how good Roadhog is at countering him. One hook and it takes away all his armor and then just 1 or 2 shots and he's dead. It really takes people on your team willing to switch heroes to counter the other team. I only felt that our team had no chance of winning maybe in a couple of matches but that has more to do with team comp rather than anything else.

TheCrow

This Canelo vs Kahn fight is going to be so one sided. Hopefully Canelo steps up and defends his 160lb belt against GGG in the fall. And they better fight at 160lb, none of this catchweight bs.

brentech

I think I'll just continue to play Overwatch on PS4.

I'll see what happens when my 980ti gets back from RMA, but I might just run with that for a while. Probably won't be able to sell it anyway.

I think in the future I might just stay current on the x70 cards or equivalent priced red team

TheCrow

I think I'll just continue to play Overwatch on PS4.

I'll see what happens when my 980ti gets back from RMA, but I might just run with that for a while. Probably won't be able to sell it anyway.

I think in the future I might just stay current on the x70 cards or equivalent priced red team

I'll just be waiting for the 1080ti. Gimme that hbm 2

Ferny

Watching CB smash some newbs on OW. Why won't someone leave the match so I can join?!

Daaamn. Cb is a master sniper

Um that's the chainsaw... wtf do you think it's going to do?

Not zoom in and do a stupid GOW style cinematic kill?

Thanks for responding to my messages dipshit!

My cell was left in the other room!

Don't give a shit about the multi, but hyped about the single player. Plus I got it for like 28 bucks on cdkeys.

Is it that price now? Wonder how it'd run with my i5-2500.... not worried about anything else but I've noticed the i5 is starting to cause some troubles with newer games

This Canelo vs Kahn fight is going to be so one sided. Hopefully Canelo steps up and defends his 160lb belt against GGG in the fall. And they better fight at 160lb, none of this catchweight bs.

Canelo gonna clown Khan for sure

then clown GGG in the fall

come at me bro

Oprah Winfrey?

owl bro

he is getting on owl
facepalm.gif

Top Bottom