• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Oops. I thought that covered the taxes. I forgot about the friggin' ticketmaster ripoff service fee. Sent moar.

well now you gave me too much... another clear sign of disrespect!!
rage.gif

at least you have it. I'm almost expecting everyone to have sold it by now :(

but since we got season pass it's a game we can put away and still be able to come back to at anytime

Ferny

at least you have it. I'm almost expecting everyone to have sold it by now :(

but since we got season pass it's a game we can put away and still be able to come back to at anytime

I got it as well. Digital so no selling.

You know im down for some matches

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gamefly sent me Uncharted 4. I'd be up to play the MP when I get it. Hopefully by the end of the week

Shake is very critical about correct math! I was just trying to help you not get him triggered!

Beast coast time

but my math is correct! lets say i order a steak dinner. it comes with a side salad, streak, two sides and a drink for $25. I am satisfied and willing to pay this amount.

THEN, when i'm about done with my meal, the waitress comes by and says oh btw guess what? we are throwing in a desert of your choice at no additional charge!

you might say well... you are paying for the meal, and they are now including a desert, so you're paying for the desert. but the truth is i'm NOT paying for the desert.... it was added free of charge after i had already agreed to pay for the meal at that price without the desert. so in a way, a very real way, i didn't pay anything for the desert!

to conclude, amazons 20% off games is free

CB3

You apply discounts and currency in a weird way. You always say a game is free if you have a gift card for bestbuy that pays for it. While you aren't technically paying money, you are still exchanging a form of currency.

So I'm siding with ferny!

BigAT

but my math is correct! lets say i order a steak dinner. it comes with a side salad, streak, two sides and a drink for $25. I am satisfied and willing to pay this amount.

THEN, when i'm about done with my meal, the waitress comes by and says oh btw guess what? we are throwing in a desert of your choice at no additional charge!

you might say well... you are paying for the meal, and they are now including a desert, so you're paying for the desert. but the truth is i'm NOT paying for the desert.... it was added free of charge after i had already agreed to pay for the meal at that price without the desert. so in a way, a very real way, i didn't pay anything for the desert!

to conclude, amazons 20% off games is free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Greg

I forgot to play through the Uncharted Collection - finished the first game and the first 5 chapters or so of the 2nd a long while back, so I've been sprinting through it all now

every time I play I'm reminded of how little I enjoy the traversal... no skill or timing required, just holding a direction and jamming a button until the animation catches up

and all the prompted HOLD TRIANGLE stuff zzzzzzzzzzzzz

brentech

Hey guys, I only paid $40 total for Alienation and Overwatch combined on PSN.

I had a $40 gift card already loaded into the account.

BigAT

Feels like DS3 really overuses the whole "boss goes crazy at 50%" mechanic. It loses its effect when nearly every boss has it.

CB3

For whatever reason, that's the only souls-esque game I haven't been able to get into.

Its pretty different from most of the souls games. Especially Dark Souls 1, which is the game people seem to like the most. Its probably where the division on it comes from.

Austin Walker knows what im talking about, though!

Phee you guys can have this series - I can't watch this garbage ball anymore

I feel the exact same way. Whoever comes out can't even feel at all delusional about their chances because Cleveland was probably going to wax whoever came out, now they're definitely going to give an ass whooping 4 straight games

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
watching GB's quicklook on Uncharted 4...

I hadn't watch any bit of media for the game. Geez, dem graphixxxs

rinse82

I feel the exact same way. Whoever comes out can't even feel at all delusional about their chances because Cleveland was probably going to wax whoever came out, now they're definitely going to give an ass whooping 4 straight games

Yeah, like I straight up won't even be happy if we win the series lol

CB3

Sometimes i get into an overwatch game that reminds me why i hate team objective FPS games. You can get some real morons on your team. My whole team kept on storming objective B with close range heroes against a bunch of turrets and snipers. Infuriating. I had a 2:1 KD ratio, im sure the rest of my team didnt break even. Infuriating

Sometimes i get into an overwatch game that reminds me why i hate team objective FPS games. You can get some real morons on your team. My whole team kept on storming objective B with close range heroes against a bunch of turrets and snipers. Infuriating. I had a 2:1 KD ratio, im sure the rest of my team didnt break even. Infuriating

You remind me of ferris buellers sister

Top Bottom