• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Canelo's camp is trying to dodge GGG even if it means relinquishing the title. :/

i swear to god m8 if you disrespect ginger jesus one more time i will wrek you at TI6
rage.gif

TheCrow

I actually would be torn on who to cheer for if Canelo vs GGG actually happens. GGG is very much a mexican type of fighter and I loved how he came out to El Rey in his last fight. He's one of ours now.

is mostly everyone getting Overwatch on PS4?

I have a group of HS friends getting it on PS4 so ima get it on there for sure. Ill double dip on PC assuming the game is fun and we play it for more than 2 weeks

Overwatch can be the new doter!

Ferny

is mostly everyone getting Overwatch on PS4?

I have a group of HS friends getting it on PS4 so ima get it on there for sure. Ill double dip on PC assuming the game is fun and we play it for more than 2 weeks

Overwatch can be the new doter!
Brent said PS4, Nightz I think is ps4 as well, I already got my copy on ps4. Not sure on CB.

Brent said PS4, Nightz I think is ps4 as well, I already got my copy on ps4. Not sure on CB.

wtf thanks for leaving me out!

p.s.

i feel like getting it for pc (only $40... dont give a fuck about costumes. what's the point when it's FPS! you can't even see your costume while playing!) but then again i feel like i'll be tired of it after a month and want to sell it (ps4). i don't know!

not like i have much time anyways, but when my 7 weeks off work comes up in a couple months i will!

Is that baby leave? What an age we live in!

yep! my wife will have gotten 4 months off (maybe more depending on when the doctor sends her back to work) and once that's up i'll take my sweet 7 weeks vacation!

also, because i've been with my company so long, i got another bonus week this year so all told with my vacation and baby leave i'll have gotten about 70 days paid vacation this year. what a deal!

Rors when do you get back in August so i can reinstall doter maybe

yep! my wife will have gotten 4 months off (maybe more depending on when the doctor sends her back to work) and once that's up i'll take my sweet 7 weeks vacation!

also, because i've been with my company so long, i got another bonus week this year so all told with my vacation and baby leave i'll have gotten about 70 days paid vacation this year. what a deal!

no wonder your state is bankrupt and has no water

first we went to a driving range, hit some balls and got our gifts and stuff, then we got some burgers and had some drinks. After that we got dressed, took picks and were off to the wedding, where the bar was closed and we couldn't get shots before everything started.

was the girl you were paired with bangin hot?

bloodborne and uncharted collection are only $20 at best buy. two great games!

also, i have like $35 credit on psn but wasn't sure about aliennation.... think i'll wait for a sale unless these guys are in it:

Alien-Nation.jpg

Smokey

Did a Hardcore (you die, game ends, game file erased ) + Veteran (hardest difficulty) run in Alienation and got about 2 hours in. Got too confident and got overwhelmed with multiple enemies on screen. Rekt.GG.

man rors stiffed me $10 on TI tickets we are gonna have to fight at TI6 now...
rage.gif

rors will kill me in my sleep before i even leave my house bin laden style :(

hqdefault.jpg

RIP shake shack

brentech

Did a Hardcore (you die, game ends, game file erased ) + Veteran (hardest difficulty) run in Alienation and got about 2 hours in. Got too confident and got overwhelmed with multiple enemies on screen. Rekt.GG.
I literally haven't even heard of the game and that alone sounds great

Smokey

game is gud

I literally haven't even heard of the game and that alone sounds great

Its from Housemarque(super star dust, resogun, dead nation). Just came out last week. It's really good. Has a lot of Diablo in it.

Started a second Hardcore/Vet run as Tank. Got back to the second mission. Let me know when any of y'all wanna play. Im gonna leave the Hardcore file separate, but if anybody wants to tackle it im down.

I saw some of those scouting reports

Their scouts actually do not totally suck

My favorite was Clausen. "Will he piss everybody off immediately or win over the locker room?"

Rorschach

man rors stiffed me $10 on TI tickets we are gonna have to fight at TI6 now...
rage.gif

rors will kill me in my sleep before i even leave my house bin laden style :(

hqdefault.jpg

RIP shake shack

Oops. I thought that covered the taxes. I forgot about the friggin' ticketmaster ripoff service fee. Sent moar.

Somnia

Thought it was kind of a crummy episode actually.

I liked half the episode, but the stuff with Sam and Tommen just felt wasteful. This season is really good so far though overall.

Also the biggest tease of all time in this episode, made me angry.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I liked half the episode, but the stuff with Sam and Tommen just felt wasteful. This season is really good so far though overall.

Also the biggest tease of all time in this episode, made me angry.

Haven't watched last night's ep yet but we are only 3 in! They have conditioned us to such shit quality from last season we are grasping at straws. :(

Top Bottom