• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Somnia

I started playing on there more, I'm really enjoying it. I wish more people would actually play unique heroes and not 3 reapers or 0 healers or 0 tanks, etc. hopefully people figure that dynamic out quickly.

Is anyone for sure getting Overwatch on PS4? I'm back and forth if I should get it on PS4 or PC or just freaking double dip since I can get it for cheap on PC anyways.

Ferny

I'll be getting it on PS4. I like playing a support role so I've been playing a lot of Mercy. She's pretty OP.

Saw you on last night. Was going to invite you, but saw you got off a bit after my last match. We should get some games going on tonight. I saw CB and Ez on as well.

I switch often. Mostly to get an idea of the heroes but I really like Soldier 57 or whatever. Also Winston is cool.

Somnia

I'll be on Overwatch tonight if you guys are around. If I'm not hit me up on Steam I might be on PC version and will swap over.

Can't wait for competitive mode at launch which doesn't allow doubled up heroes, etc.

Somnia

BTW Paragon's free weekend is now live too. Just know if you play it is very much still an alpha/beta, but so far I'm liking it. I've only played it on PS4 though so I'm going to download it on PC tonight and check it out there.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I usually just play whatever the team needs. That ends up being a tank most of the time.

Pudge is alot of fun in that game

Ferny

Soldierskin11.jpg

I want that. BAD

brentech

Played 3 matches of Overwatch. Game feels like it's missing an unknown something, but overall it got my interest. I played as two different tanks and the dwarf with the turrets.

Somnia

Played 3 matches of Overwatch. Game feels like it's missing an unknown something, but overall it got my interest. I played as two different tanks and the dwarf with the turrets.

I felt the same way till I played with a few people I know and then it just clicked for me. Building a balanced team and working together really makes a huge difference.

I just saw that BF1 trailer. That's the kind of shit that makes me want to upgrade my GPU

Game will probably run like trash for a year though

BigAT

Anyone have recommendations on earbuds? I really liked the ones that came with my S5 but one of the ears just died on me.

Top Bottom