• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

From FMT's stream of him playing Doom:

BXoHRVF.gif

looks like fmt in the offlane

edit-

also i dont know about playing an id game with a controller... seems wrong

brentech

I got an insane legendary earlier, brent. Level 9 primary that took me from 300 dps to 3k dps.
I haven't landed a legendary of any sort yet, just a handful of rares. When hitting level 10 I got a new primary rare that was a bit upgrade. Excited to go use it and die and have my save deleted because I'm overzealous

Poor shake is probably already uninstalling again.

Nah im good. Why would i stay in that game any longer than i have to?

Some tips tho...

Next time you play a 1 position void, build and farm like a 1 position void. You were farmed like an offlaner. Actualy, it was worse than that - FMT out farmed you.

You did 3.4k damage in a 33 minute game. Honesty, it would have been better if you abandoned after first blood and we got your gold instead of you.

Next time, just sling and slang chronos who cares if you miss! At least we can say we tired to win.

bts_lina.gif

The later teamfights I was just stunned the whole time. That's why I didn't crono. I should've built a bkb first. Lesson learned! Also, probably should just not play void. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of options for safe lane.

Ferny

Nah im good. Why would i stay in that game any longer than i have to?

Some tips tho...

Next time you play a 1 position void, build and farm like a 1 position void. You were farmed like an offlaner. Actualy, it was worse than that - FMT out farmed you.

You did 3.4k damage in a 33 minute game. Honesty, it would have been better if you abandoned after first blood and we got your gold instead of you.

Next time, just sling and slang chronos who cares if you miss! At least we can say we tired to win.

bts_lina.gif
Az has Shake making typos in all his rage. Poor guy

The later teamfights I was just stunned the whole time. That's why I didn't crono. I should've built a bkb first. Lesson learned! Also, probably should just not play void. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of options for safe lane.

Void is a great offlaner but hes a terrible 1

We had a bristle and a viper to tank in the fights. It should have been pretty easy for you to position yourself for good chronos while they focused me and CB. Either way its just a doter game...

rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

fucking husker kept going after me right away and i couldn't get my ult off many times. but that's my own fault for being ahead of people.... should've hung back a bit!

Greg

Its really weird going into multiplayer in uncharted 4 and the game turned into 60 FPS
yeah, I was just going to post here to finish SP before you go into MP - difference is crazy

took like 5 hours for me to adjust from the Uncharted Collection 60 FPS to the single player of U4

Top Bottom