• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

He stayed on his feet tho!

I don't know how he did, that punch landed square and was a monster.

1bsgtSu.gif

rinse82

Rangers waited till the last at bat in the last game the Jays and Rangers play this year to nail him in the ribs.

GG Phee. The real Kyle Lowry is back.

Im hoping the Raps can win one game against the Cavs

brentech

lol

I don't think I've ever heard a quieter stadium at a UFC event than after that punch. Sounded like they had evacuated the arena.
After the fans there apparently punched Matt Brown in the back of the head and pulled on his clothes during walk out, they deserve worse.

brentech

It's been a full week since MSI received my GPU, still not processed in house. =( It's supposed to take 5-15 business days, but it still hurts
I just want to dota

Somnia

Finished Uncharted 4 this weekend.

Overall I really enjoyed the game and the overall plot, but I had some issues with it. I thought the pacing wasn't done very well, some sections dragged on way too long. I like Druckmann and Straley a lot, but they definitely need to work on pacing a bit and cutting some fat here and there.

I felt the overall plot though was fantastic and I liked how the characters were at the front of this Uncharted with a believable (to a point) treasure hunt. I felt the gameplay was pretty good, typical Uncharted as is... I still don't like the shooting in the UC games that much, something just never clicked with me there.

I think I liked Rise of the Tomb Raider more overall as a "game", but I enjoyed the Uncharted characters, story and "universe" better if that makes sense at all?

Greg

I thought the pacing was great... it's probably the least replayable of the series because of it, but it did a great job at making sure you get the most out of a single experience

Somnia

I thought the pacing was great... it's probably the least replayable of the series because of it, but it did a great job at making sure you get the most out of a single experience

Maybe that's my issue? I really enjoyed going back through UC1-3 and have no desire to go back through UC4. I felt the beginning took too long and didn't really start enjoying it till Madagascar myself. I'm glad others disagree though because I thought the overall game was an A+, I really enjoyed it and can't wait for Naughty Dogs next game.

Smokey

I've had UC4 since Thurs, but then I placed the UC collection in my Q and it got sent out last week too. Wondering if I should even go through them. Don't really have a desire to go back through UC1.

Ferny

Had zero issue with pacing. It was constantly pushing me towards the next thing which I liked. I actually finished it, which does not happen often for me these days.

Where's overwatch?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I really liked UC4. It's my favorite of the series. It is slow on some parts, but I think it's to the benefit of the story. It's the most I've felt invested in any of those characters.

Smokey

The PSILY podcast Colin said it takes a lot from TLOU, which I don't think is a bad thing. That's my favorite ND game. He also highly recommended playing through at least 2-3 before jumping into 4.

Somnia

I really liked UC4. It's my favorite of the series. It is slow on some parts, but I think it's to the benefit of the story. It's the most I've felt invested in any of those characters.

Ya I agree with the bolded for sure. It felt like the first Uncharted game where the characters were the main focus and the treasure hunt was there to compliment them. UC 1-3 it felt the opposite to me (I mean they clearly focused on the characters in 1-3 also, but not like 4). Very TLOU influenced in that sense, for the good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sounds like a lot of explanation for what seemed like he actually wanted to punch him but missed. He wanted to chin check him, but instead grazed his throat.

He's a Knicks fan. Just let him have this one. They dont get many opportunities to feel proud about their team.

Mrbob

Hello Greg. Did you crack the playoffs this year? First the playoffs, then the Super Bowl. If CB can win it anybody can now. Though the title is slightly fraudulent since I wasn't in the league when it happened.

Adding to my summer back log of games I may or may not play. Picked up Ratchet and Uncharted 4, now to add Doom. Plus I'll have to make time for RB6.

brentech

New chicken joint opened up in town called Whitehouse Chicken. Not sure when I'll go try it, but apparently it's pretty good.
Their website looks like someone made it on a 90s template, so that's cool.

Also, was it Splat or someone else that used Blue Apron. My wife is interested and I'm kind of meh on the food options they show

Splat

New chicken joint opened up in town called Whitehouse Chicken. Not sure when I'll go try it, but apparently it's pretty good.
Their website looks like someone made it on a 90s template, so that's cool.

Also, was it Splat or someone else that used Blue Apron. My wife is interested and I'm kind of meh on the food options they show

I liked the food, I think Luke still gets it. Despite it being pre-portioned items, the prep still takes like an hour, get some sort of chopping device to save your sanity (I have this and like it ). It was a time thing vs a quality thing where we unsubscribed fow now

Top Bottom