• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Durka yelling over every thing is ruining the series for me

Also shouldn't you both be working?????????? Reported

Im working
on trying to be better at dota by watching pro dota

Its the most important work that could possibly be done

Im working
on trying to be better at dota by watching pro dota

Its the most important work that could possibly be done

speaking of....

lets play some doter!

I got my new keyboard i am ready to go
dac15_water.gif
yolo.gif

R+is+missing+2.JPG

Last night I was at the game dev drink up with my coworker who loves DotA and the first thing he asked this hot chick when he found out she was Ukranian was if she knew Na'Vi.

cBj1LTf.png

She didn't.

Somnia

Shake the console version of Doom is actually really good based off what I've seen. Obviously the PC version looks better and plays faster with mouse/keyboard, but the console version looks just fine if your PC can't run it.

brentech

Huh, this doesn't make it all okay, but Armstrong at least increased the data cap from 200 to 300gb. So, at least I got that going for me.

goodjob.gif

Somnia

Huh, this doesn't make it all okay, but Armstrong at least increased the data cap from 200 to 300gb. So, at least I got that going for me.

goodjob.gif

Was happy to see the comcast cap raise to 1TB, I don't have the cap in my area yet, but you know it's going country wide eventually.

Granted I've used over 1TB before in the past so we'll see.

Rorschach

Sheever is a nice personality to have on streams, but she should never be put in as an analyst. When she's the host or the facilitator, she does fine. Redeye is the worst I've ever seen.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Watched the This Magic Moment 30 for 30 - what a great documentary. I remember the excitement when Shaq was drafted and it got even crazier when Penny debuted. The NBA was so awesome then.

Top Bottom