• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

I liked the food, I think Luke still gets it. Despite it being pre-portioned items, the prep still takes like an hour, get some sort of chopping device to save your sanity (I have this and like it ). It was a time thing vs a quality thing where we unsubscribed fow now
Thanks for a response. Think this convinced us that it's not what we're looking for.
It's a decent idea, but I think it still needs refined.

New chicken joint opened up in town called Whitehouse Chicken. Not sure when I'll go try it, but apparently it's pretty good.
Their website looks like someone made it on a 90s template, so that's cool.

Also, was it Splat or someone else that used Blue Apron. My wife is interested and I'm kind of meh on the food options they show

I used it for awhile. The produce they provide you is pretty awful for the prices they charge.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
APZ4Q5V.jpg

FMT with the 1 inch penis

LukeSmith

I liked the food, I think Luke still gets it. Despite it being pre-portioned items, the prep still takes like an hour, get some sort of chopping device to save your sanity (I have this and like it ). It was a time thing vs a quality thing where we unsubscribed fow now

number 1 critique is that the food takes a long time to prepare unless you're the fucking Iron Chef of chopping shit

Greg

Hello Greg. Did you crack the playoffs this year? First the playoffs, then the Super Bowl. If CB can win it anybody can now. Though the title is slightly fraudulent since I wasn't in the league when it happened.
I managed 8-8 and then collapsed again the final season

no winning seasons, no playoffs

BigAT

Guess people must remember Doom. Local Best Buy was sold out of both ps4 and xb1 copies with only two PC copies left. PC version won by default.

Agreed though now they have disappeared for me.
Buying PC games in a retail store?

whatyearisit

Mrbob

She was too fast already needed to let my enemies to try catch up. I'm kind of getting a Dota itch again though so....

I was shocked as much as you to find a PC game in store. I havent bought a PC game at a store in 10 years? I have a gamers club card so thats the only reason I bought it from Best Buy.

As much as I would like to think that fixed it, it sounds like that doesn't actually affect Invoker scripts? At least there was no mention of it in the Reddit thread for the patch.

it doesnt allow you to perfectly combo skills anymore... like the scripts for linas combo would work before and now they don't

I'm sure you can have scripts to invoke certain spells still but comboing them perfectly every time shouldn't work anymore

Somnia

Good god... I don't know if I'll buy this years.

I'm pretty much switched over to just PC gaming and am looking for a good online game to stick with and with Overwatch coming (sorry ps4 guys going pc) that will probably take up my time. I always tell myself I want to start with dota again and never do, but yet I continue to watch it all the time on twitch lol

Top Bottom