• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Ferny

fuuuuuuuuuucccckkk. Died on my hardcore character at level 15. Was waiting for my evac chopper and unlike any previous evac, suddenly this swarm of aliens comes out of no where along with a 'boss' type enemy. I got overwhelmed before I could make space and take more out.
That hurts man. I was looking for a dank meme to signify the loss I'm feeling and came across this - and it made me laugh.

fkjhgkjhglkjh.png
Lol!

Isnt there a trophy for getting to level 30 on hardcore? Seems crazy hard if you died at 15

Madden 17
To help out during the run game, users can turn on the optional Threat Cone, which looks like last year's Tackle Cone. Through this the game calculates the angle and distance of an oncoming defender, figures out the ball carrier's special move ratings and what he's good at, and prompts the player to push the appropriate button (like spin move, juke, stiff arm, etc.) at the right time.

Get ready for the juking game boys

also: Blocked kicks can actually occur this year.

Tank. Haven't tried the other.

Bowser playing

"Hit square to juke"

spins

"Use stiff arm"

spins

"use hurdle"

spins

"run straight"

spins

Fmt will ban this, bowser and lilfukboi will mysteriously be unable to stream anymore.

Jokes on you, I don't run

LJ11

Madden 17
To help out during the run game, users can turn on the optional Threat Cone, which looks like last year's Tackle Cone. Through this the game calculates the angle and distance of an oncoming defender, figures out the ball carrier's special move ratings and what he's good at, and prompts the player to push the appropriate button (like spin move, juke, stiff arm, etc.) at the right time.

Get ready for the juking game boys

also: Blocked kicks can actually occur this year.

Tank. Haven't tried the other.

This is sounds garbage, I'm telling you, this game will just be one giant QTE at some point. I expect a Blitz button next year.

QTE in Madden? You don't say!! Smh

DCX

LOL. At least with 16 they did that shit to get the average joe to stick with MUT longer, I swear that's the only reason the mechanics went into the game. Kind of miss playing but I put the game down for now. Amassed the coins and never built my team. MLB was dope, I just don't have time right now and the Mets being shit pisses me off.

Luke won a SB? Where was LJ?!

He beat me! Also used a formation I used a ton in 15 and I just couldn't slow it down.

Edit: I swear, all the scripted bullshit EA adds is just to get back at FMT for trolling the fuck out of 2K with it's scripted garbage. 2K was ahead of its time!

LJ11

You mean the "press L2" off the snap and then "Press X or O" to get by the o-line thing

Nah, I'm talking about just press X for instant sack nano, hey, you have to balance the playing field in order to run the tournaments! Fight cheese with cheese, just press the button at snap and the LB flies in, we call it "TIME THE BLITZ MODE."

Nah, I'm talking about just press X for instant sack nano, hey, you have to balance the playing field in order to run the tournaments! Fight cheese with cheese, just press the button at snap and the LB flies in, we call it "TIME THE BLITZ MODE."

you mean like running around pre-snap and stuff trying to guess the snap with a user controlled player

that sounds like fun

BigAT

Is this the same shit Brent mentioned? Sounds slightly different (in that the defender has to react as well), although maybe even worse. PastaPadre says you can't turn it off...

4k8HZFg.png

Edit: I swear, all the scripted bullshit EA adds is just to get back at FMT for trolling the fuck out of 2K with it's scripted garbage. 2K was ahead of its time!

:(

Is this the same shit Brent mentioned? Sounds slightly different (in that the defender has to react as well), although maybe even worse. PastaPadre says you can't turn it off...

4k8HZFg.png

what is this fucking garbage? hopefully there is enough complaining in the next 3 months that EA gives the option to turn it off.

Somnia

I may actually be decent this year if they go all QTE on us, I'm a QTE expert after playing The Order, the final fight in Uncharted 4 and every other AAA game last gen!

Somnia

I'm actually legit excited to see what happens with Destiny now, I wasn't before. People saying crazy things in that thread where I see it as a complete positive if its true.

Top Bottom