• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
Warriors are 7-0 and +130 in last seven games vs. CLE.

But we're overreacting.

Did Steph see the Niners fan gif?!

4foulsnoregrets.0.gif

Yisssss

Yeah, using the first game of a series and regular season results between cross-conferences to say something is written in stone is overreacting.

I don't blame you for not knowing how NBA history works though, AT. The Knicks haven't been a part of it for over 15 years.

Ferny

Yeah, using the first game of a series and regular season results between cross-conferences to say something is written in stone is overreacting.

I don't blame you for not knowing how NBA history works though, AT. The Knicks haven't been a part of it for over 15 years.
Lol what?!
Phee just admit you were wrong. Earlier you do it, the better.

In ph33s defense, this kind of remind me of '06.
Just the part where everyone is talking shit about the team that's down 0-2 tho. Warriors in 5

I'm wrong about what? I called Warriors in 5. All I told you guys to do was to chill out after game 1. It's absolutely hilarious watching people say shit like "series is over" after 1 game.

There is a difference between me saying "I think the Cavs will win" and "Game 1 doesn't mean that much". I said the latter not the former.

In ph33s defense, this kind of remind me of '06.
Just the part where everyone is talking shit about the team that's down 0-2 tho. Warriors in 5

This should remind everybody of times when game 1 got played and people drew conclusions too quickly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm wrong about what? I called Warriors in 5. All I told you guys to do was to chill out after game 1. It's absolutely hilarious watching people say shit like "series is over" after 1 game.

Series was over before game 1.

short of multiple injuries to warriors stars, the series is over. the cavs just don't matchup well against the warriors. the cavs only hope was to get matched up against the spurs. i still think the spurs would have won, but they could've played a bit more of a grind it out game and maybe stole it. against OKC or gs they never really had a chance aside from hoping for injuries.

DCX

DCX

Leave the Knicks out of this!!!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Worst part about last night's game is that the Cavs were looking good defensively in the first quarter and for a lot of the second quarter as well then they just fell apart after that big run GSW put together in the tail end of the 2nd Q. The Cavs clogged up the passing lanes and kept the Warriors off of the boards early in the game. Lebron didn't score in the first but he looked all world out there defensively and as a rebound/assist machine. They gave up last night.

Also please get Kevin Love out of Cleveland before Bron kills him.

Ferny

I wonder how much longer Lebron will stay in Cleveland, it's like that team is destined to never actually win.

This is the team lebron put together so this falls on him. He wanted to get all his little buddies paid and now he has to live with Tristan Thompson making a boatload of money and being useless.

LeBron's coming back to Miami. His plan was to leave Cleveland in ashes with Stephon Marbury 2.0 and a slightly better rebounding and passing version of Andrea Bargnani

Also I can't believe I have to take this defensive driving course which is 6 hours long and they make you take breaks between segments? WTF

who in here knows how to program and what languages do yall know?

Splat - video game guy so I'm going to assume C++
Brent - ???????
lilfukboi - in school so prolly python?

LeBron's coming back to Miami. His plan was to leave Cleveland in ashes with Stephon Marbury 2.0 and a slightly better rebounding and passing version of Andrea Bargnani

Also I can't believe I have to take this defensive driving course which is 6 hours long and they make you take breaks between segments? WTF
Why do you have to take the course?

Why do you have to take the course?

An incident back in March when I was on an interstate highway, 2 lane highway and I was right next to another car. Drove up over a hill and I saw a cop had pulled someone else over on the right shoulder...I tried to slow down to get into left lane but the guy next to me wasn't slowing down at all. I wasn't in the mood to go from 75 to 55 so I tried to take it gradually, got to about 68...before you know it we passed the cop pulling over, and there was another cop with him who pulled me over waiting to fuck over drivers like me because I wasn't going 55 and/or didn't go to the left lane.

All I've done is smoke weed and drink beer during this 6 hour course. Great day!

Those that know C++ how hard is it? I've heard its the hardest one to learn

Java, C#, VB script and Python for me.

I just started learning python this morning. So far i have only made a simple arithmetic calculator :(
I was planning on jumping to C# when i got comfortable with python... maybe you can help me with stuff when i get stuck

ill love you forever

Just actually started my six month co-op, main language is C# but I have experience in C and C++ (mostly C++)

grats on the internship! Maybe you can help me with C# as well

Yeah, mostly C/C++, some python. Decided to abandon ship on oil?

Of course not... I'm just bored this summer! I want to do something useful with my time that will help set me apart from my classmates for the fall career fair.

Gonna spend all summer trying to automate decline curve analysis. No one in industry has figured out how do it well, so I guess i'll just go ahead and knock it out before September
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Splat

Those that know C++ how hard is it? I've heard its the hardest one to learn

I just started learning python this morning. So far i have only made a simple arithmetic calculator :(
I was planning on jumping to C# when i got comfortable with python... maybe you can help me with stuff when i get stuck

ill love you forever

grats on the internship! Maybe you can help me with C# as well

Of course not... I'm just bored this summer! I want to do something useful with my time that will help set me apart from my classmates for the fall career fair.

Gonna spend all summer trying to automate decline curve analysis. No one in industry has figured out how do it well, so I guess i'll just go ahead and knock it out before September
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

How are you learning python? Hit me up on steam in the evenings if you want programming chat.

Top Bottom