• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

-1c738c67d722ab99.JPG

Gotta be the coolest picture ever. What a badass.
I wish I could have seen him in his time.

I can't think of another athlete of his caliber willing to stand up for justice in the face of so many dangerous factors the way he did.

Somnia

I thought Alliance was playing decent before this tourney? I swear I remember seeing them playing good not too long ago.

Greg

ain't nobody got time for Dota when the new Path of Exile update came out yesterday

I already beat the new content - let's play Dota!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT. Did you enjoy the D i gave to you and your team on that last overwatch round?

I tried to give it to shake too but he left when he saw i was on the other team.

CB3

Huh. I wonder how much they had to pay him to come back for that.

I also thought he was still under contract for WWE. I guess he has an out if he wants to fight.

brentech

Huh. I wonder how much they had to pay him to come back for that.

I also thought he was still under contract for WWE. I guess he has an out if he wants to fight.

apparently a tweet from WWE says they're also working out his return after ufc200
.@BrockLesnar to compete at #UFC200 prior to return at major @WWE event. http://po.st/74CSXm
re-edit: UFC 199 was pretty damn stellar. Fighters came out to fight.
Always good to see assholes get beat. gif via sunhi
CJsTGf1.gif

FMT. Did you enjoy the D i gave to you and your team on that last overwatch round?

I tried to give it to shake too but he left when he saw i was on the other team.

i had been playing for a bit and that team i was on was fucking terrible. still, you should've died with that wheel ult! but of course, no one was ever around on the team to clean anything up -_-

p.s.

shake never plays with us

CB3

I saw the new xmen. It was pretty disappointing compared to the last few xmen movies, but entertaining enough I suppose.

Top Bottom