• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

$40 to get decent?

Yeah+fuck+that+thumbs+up+if+you+like_c8ad7f_3946965.jpg

I feel like ph33 spends a grand a year on just his sports games. I didn't buy this years 2k because of what a joke MyCourt is if you dont empty your wallet on a character.

You're close to graduation? Grats on the co op!

Man I'm coming up on 6 years from my college graduation. Time flew.

Shake - Try Pluralsight. They have a trial option. Courses on pretty much any IT topic you can think of.

Probably around a year and a half left, if this goes well I might do another considering the money I'm making and the thought of extending going into the real world just a little longer! (and having more shit to put on my resume bumping my first jobs pay because of experience and stuff)

I feel like ph33 spends a grand a year on just his sports games. I didn't buy this years 2k because of what a joke MyCourt is if you dont empty your wallet on a character.
I spent an extra 50 and got my remaining VC by playing games and maxing them out. It gives you enough to give birth to another player.

Also you are right 2k is such a joke. I would also never buy the game again if I were you!

If I see enough people on 2k, I'll probe around and see who's down for team up. Post here if you're going to get the game by tonight.

BigAT

If I see enough people on 2k, I'll probe around and see who's down for team up. Post here if you're going to get the game by tonight.

I thought I had it downloaded and installed, but I just opened it and apparently I was lied to. How much money can I pay to be done with this?

I thought I had it downloaded and installed, but I just opened it and apparently I was lied to. How much money can I pay to be done with this?

I think it has to download some more shit, I don't remember how much longer it took. I think they let you play a practice game though?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dammit i waited till the last minute to do my voting and apparently i have no party affiliation so i can't even cast a vote for my girl Hillary in the primary :(

Pretty sure you can. You were probably LIED to.

2K is like 44 gigs. Im not even halfway through the download. Tomorrow might be more likely for a meet up.

dammit i waited till the last minute to do my voting and apparently i have no party affiliation so i can't even cast a vote for my girl Hillary in the primary :(

FRAAAAAAUD

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/political-parties/no-party-preference/
An NPP voter will receive a non-partisan ballot, which will have no presidential candidates listed.

However, upon request, an NPP voter can instead vote the presidential ballot of the following parties:

American Independent Party
Democratic Party
Libertarian Party

you've been had

Also I want to see Purple stream that Madden game

I'd make fun of phee for spending money to make his basketball player guy better, but then I spend a ton of money on dota costumes. Who am I to judge!?

Dota costumes aren't worthless a year later though.

Also, I thought I downloaded from work today but apparently I didn't have enough space on my hard drive. Dota night it is!

Madden needs a realistic injury system where injuries last for the entire season and cause negative stats and forces you to manage your players for different games and stretches of the season, just like real life.

LJ11

Madden needs a realistic injury system where injuries last for the entire season and cause negative stats and forces you to manage your players for different games and stretches of the season, just like real life.

I'm not sure how this makes it a better game though. I try to build as much depth as possible, I sub players in and out, but at the end of the day, the game needs to be fun.

Man coverage is getting nerfed, but the problem has always been route running/release ratings not having an impact. They claim they're adjusting it, but I doubt it, they'll just make man coverage a weak D and be done with it.

They will have multiple flat/curl zones to nuke blind throws to the flats and nullify certain zone beaters, you have to pick your poison on D. I wonder how all these zones will work with one another, I'm sure some broken shit will go into the game, inevitable. I know a lot of the community thinks that blockshedding was way too high and it's probably going to get nerfed so expect pass rushing to be shit. We'll see.

LJ11

Watched purple/dcx, clutch drive to end it by DCX, only fitting that the dagger was a flood out of bunch trips. Bunch trips is an awesome formation.

Edit: OMG he fucking lost on that last play, how the fuck, hahaha

I'm not sure how this makes it a better game though. I try to build as much depth as possible, I sub players in and out, but at the end of the day, the game needs to be fun.

Man coverage is getting nerfed, but the problem has always been route running/release ratings not having an impact. They claim they're adjusting it, but I doubt it, they'll just make man coverage a weak D and be done with it.

They will have multiple flat/curl zones to nuke blind throws to the flats and nullify certain zone beaters, you have to pick your poison on D. I wonder how all these zones will work with one another, I'm sure some broken shit will go into the game, inevitable. I know a lot of the community thinks that blockshedding was way too high and it's probably going to get nerfed so expect pass rushing to be shit. We'll see.

The clear solution is cover 10 to use all the zones at once!

I was thinking injuries in terms of simply thinking of "is it worth it to play X play for Y snaps in a game that doesn't really matter and can be won without him". Like if a lineman is a fucked up knee and is being beat on the snap, you need to set up a different match up or make it so he will get an assist from the TE or HB.

Oh god who am I kidding, no fucking way they can make the game like that with the ancient AI code from more than a decade ago. You can't even match up CB's to WR's, what hope do we have for that?

Lol! Gg no one wanted to cover the entire game!

See you in the playoffs

DCX

Yeah my defense started strong, disappeared, got me back in it, and then disappeared again. So many gut punch moments in that fourth for both sides.

50/75 for 894 yards, 7 TDs and 4 INTs. That's some Arena Bowl shit.

DCX

DCX
Yeah my defense started strong, disappeared, got me back in it, and then disappeared again. So many gut punch moments in that fourth for both sides.

50/75 for 894 yards, 7 TDs and 4 INTs. That's some Arena Bowl shit.
It was dumb. Madden is always dumb, but have never seen that shit I saw this game lol they refused to cover. I mean there were guys there, and just didn't want to make plays. I'm not even mad lmao

DCX

It was dumb. Madden is always dumb, but have never seen that shit I saw this game lol they refused to cover. I mean there were guys there, and just didn't want to make plays. I'm not even mad lmao

DCX

I was trying to shade coverage for the sail routes and my dudes would just watch Julio catch it. I really hope the new play recognition stuff at least helps somewhat with pass coverage. Players react in such unrealistic ways.

Can you move teams in NBA 2k?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember this 2k16 spike lee shit being bad from the giantbomb quicklook. But its even worse than I remember. I cant believe this is a thing.

Top Bottom