• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Rorschach

You want that poodge set? I got that rare but not the doge

I wanted doge. I'm gonna buy 1 more and donate this fail chest to someone here depending on what hero it is. Let's see what happens!

[edit]It's Arc Warden. I'm just going to delete this and pretend it never happened....

BigAT

I have no chest luck as of late. Bought all 13 chests, no rares, last chest was the one I wanted. :\

I'm pretty sure Valve figured out a way to detect your hopes and desires and programmed the game to respond in the opposite manner. The Jugg healing ward was the only thing I really wanted from the immortal chests and it is literally the only item I haven't gotten from them.

I really just want a strong Nintendo showing. All I'm likely getting in the fall is my sports games but you show me a new Mario game and I'm on it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wanted doge. I'm gonna buy 1 more and donate this fail chest to someone here depending on what hero it is. Let's see what happens!

[edit]It's Arc Warden. I'm just going to delete this and pretend it never happened....

Thats the correct move.

I really just want a strong Nintendo showing. All I'm likely getting in the fall is my sports games but you show me a new Mario game and I'm on it

All nintendo is showing is Zelda and pokemon.

If anyone out there wants to leak news about Elder Scrolls VI, I would appreciate it *cough*

I like Charles Davis.

Charles Davis is my least favorite Fox guy for College Football but he can't be worse than Nantz/Simms.

I played through the intro level of the new Deus Ex but never went back. I think now that my PC isn't Garbo I should play more. Maybe after The Witcher.

strong rumors that rtc/uni left secret and zai left kp... sumail posting on twitter about quitting dota

yah im done with NA

SEA take my energy

BigAT

strong rumors that rtc/uni left secret and zai left kp... sumail posting on twitter about quitting dota

yah im done with NA

SEA take my energy

image.php

CB3

I know we're gonna try to get those team up games in NBA2k going, but if anyone just wants to do a 1v1 game, let me know. I gotta get my use of broken down Mamba as much as I can :(

brentech

It kind of worked out perfectly because I generally buy a basketball game every 5 years or so....now I didn't have to pay for it!

CB3

They make you the most useless player in the world after you get done with the college games. 55 OVR and no money to upgrade. But you can spend real money to buy VC!

So scummy.

brentech

They make you the most useless player in the world after you get done with the college games. 55 OVR and no money to upgrade. But you can spend real money to buy VC!

So scummy.

So I just got forced through college even though I would have stayed! Selected
15th
, is that everyone?

CB3

No. Its a mix of how well you perform in the college games + team need. Atleast it used to be.

I got drafted by the heat.

when i played that mode i got drafted by the jazz. then, for some reason after 1 year you become a free agent, and i stayed with the jazz instead of going to the spurs bc they gave me the most $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Top Bottom