• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
I got drafted by the Kings and I decided to stay with then becuase they offered the most and at the time had the most playing time to give me.

I will attempt to force a trade to Knicks after I win a chip in Sac town.

DCX

Rorschach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vnfh0kFbEQ

83RipVL.png
83RipVL.png
83RipVL.png

brentech

Ugh, woke up at 3am for this flight. Headed to Maine for a couple days.
Forgot my wallet. That was something else, realized it while in line to check luggage.
Rushed back home and back to airport, but missed flight.
Luckily southwest is good. Changed flights.

brentech

I am admittedly reinterested in Watchdogs 2 because the character change.
Still won't buy it without reviews. Hoping it takes the leap that AC2 did.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Forgot my wallet. That was something else, realized it while in line to check luggage.
Rushed back home and back to airport, but missed flight.
Luckily southwest is good. Changed flights.

Ugh that must have been the worst. The sense of panic must've been over the top.

brentech

Ugh that must have been the worst. The sense of panic must've been over the top.
Yea. It was a pretty awful feeling. Suddenly was like, shit, I don't remember grabbing my wallet. The slowly checking my back pocket hoping I was wrong. Then slowly checking my pants for shit.

BigAT

I may jump back in to Destiny again soon, I still haven't beat Oryx and I'd like to eventually.

Problem with the new expansion is it comes out so close to FFXV, bah!

You really think 15 is going to be good? After that last demo, I don't have faith in Square's ability to do anything.

BigAT

The good part of the final raid boss is you can pick who does the jumping for the encounter instead of having to pray that Az doesn't get randomly selected.

Somnia

You really think 15 is going to be good? After that last demo, I don't have faith in Square's ability to do anything.

That demo was put together by a group within Square who are not part of the main FFXV team, it was basically a test they did to test lighting, etc.

Why they chose to release it is beyond me and was a huge mistake imo

Top Bottom