• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Smokey

Sony confirms existence of Neo, but won't show it at E3. NX supposed to launch next year, no show at E3. No Nintendo Direct.MS supposedly has a beast X1 in the shadows. Wont be at E3.

#MakeE3GreatAgain

Somnia

Also, all the games got leaked early.

Ya unfortunately, thankfully though there's still a lot of games to actually SEE which have been leaked.

Like I want to see if Dead Rising 4 actually looks good. I loved 1 and 2, but thought 3 was a step down. It wasn't bad but it was clearly a rushed game to get out at launch. Also can't wait to see Titanfall 2

brentech

The Lebron flagrant was the best moment of the night
Do you guys remember the basketball game on the, I believe, SNES where you could shove - just like in NBA Jam.
I would always see how many guys I could get fouled out from the game. I was never able to get down to just 5.

Do you guys remember the basketball game on the, I believe, SNES where you could shove - just like in NBA Jam.
I would always see how many guys I could get fouled out from the game. I was never able to get down to just 5.

I would guess

220px-Bill_Laimbeer's_Combat_Basketball_Coverart.png

or

charlesbarkleyshutupandjam-label.jpg

Alright, it has to be Bill Laimbeer Combat Basketball...

This futuristic basketball game is endorsed by none other than Bill Laimbeer of the Bad Boys Detroit Pistons. The game is 5-on-5 with no rules except for out-of-bound and backcourt. The storyline is that in the year 2023 Bill Laimbeer, the most physical player to ever play in the NBA, becomes the new commisioner of the NBA. As new commisioner of the League he throws away all the old rules and make the game plays more to his liking which means basketball is to be an extremely physical game. The new League is only for those who aren't scare of contact and are tough enough to endure constant physical pain. The new NBA is extreme enough for players to wear armor to protect themselves from the new style of basketball that include hitting, shoving, punching and tackling. It's an all-new basketball game that plays like the style of extreme football. This game is contact basketball to the max. There are even weapons on the court such as bombs and saw blades that make this game one of the most violent basketball games of all time.

LMAO

BigAT

Bill Laimbeer was my first thought when you said shoving, but I don't think you could actually foul out in that? It might have been Bulls vs. Blazers or one of the early NBA Live games.

brentech

Bill Laimbeer was my first thought when you said shoving, but I don't think you could actually foul out in that? It might have been Bulls vs. Blazers or one of the early NBA Live games.

As soon as you mention it, I'm pretty sure it was Bulls vs Blazers

brentech

Also, my PC crashed the other day when I finished off DS3. Decided to just do a full Windows clean install. If it happens again, I'm just buying everything new. Fuck it. I can't deal with that shit any longer.

Somnia

And based on the past few years almost nothing will be playable by the time E3 rolls around again next year.

Did you see the thread about that?

Something like 70+% of Sony's and 60+% of Microsoft's games still haven't released from last E3, or within the calendar year, can't remember which there were a lot of numbers in there.

Pretty crazy.

Did you see the thread about that?

Something like 70+% of Sony's and 60+% of Microsoft's games still haven't released from last E3, or within the calendar year, can't remember which there were a lot of numbers in there.

Pretty crazy.

Yes. It makes sense and all but it is also a buzzkill of sorts.

Do you guys have recommendations for a decent PS4 headset that's not stupid expensive?

Also, I spent 30 minutes last night following a YouTube video on how to recreate the Sonics in 2k. But now I have to sim a season before I can use them.

So both of my parents are black
My twin sister is black
I'm white as wonderbread
Am I adopted and no one told me?!?!? :(

And everyone keeps calling me a freak!

Edit---

Taking my talents to south beach

What I still can't understand is that you have to go through all that BS every time you make a new player. High school, college, and the 8 game first season every fucking time! And there's people, phee, that have like 10 99's

DCX

DCX
What I still can't understand is that you have to go through all that BS every time you make a new player. High school, college, and the 8 game first season every fucking time! And there's people, phee, that have like 10 99's
I don't even have one 99 :'(

DCX

I just got back from my weekly checkup of my parents' house, they've been overseas since late March.

Sometime in the last week the fridge/freezer shut off and didn't turn back on.

Holy shit, I now know what the worst thing I've ever smelled in my life is. And possibly the most disgusting thing outside of a dead animal I saw being eaten alive.

There were maggots all over the place and some flies came out to greet me. I shut that shit immediately and almost puked (Then had to re-open so I could take a picture) I decided to just turn on the freezer and go back tomorrow to clean it out. I have no idea if that's a good idea but I'm hoping it can kill off some of them and make it easier to clean. I think it's entirely possible they have to replace the whole unit though. That shit was baaaaad in there.

BigAT

lol, didn't even pick up on that when I read it.

That seems pretty like a pretty extreme case though. I've lost power for a week+ before and my fridge wasn't like anything you described. Everything was spoiled obviously, and the smell wasn't great, but it didn't give birth to an entire petri dish nightmare or anything. The weather wasn't as warm as it is for you, I'm sure, but still.

That shit happened to me a few years ago. Tornado knocked out power for a week or two and I went and stayed at my moms but forgot to clean out the freezer. Shit smelled horrible but nothing was growing in it.

Top Bottom