• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

12471382_10107103623947540_2436112072787104446_o.jpg

We did it!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I watched some recent gameplay video. It looks so god damn boring. Generic cover based shooting against bad AI bullet sponges. Maybe im missing something or they are hiding some real cool shit, but its Ubisoft so i highly doubt that.

It seems like it has that sort of "this game is gonna be super mediocre" smell that you can sniff a mile away. Which is a shame because i was looking forward to it for a long time.

Smokey

I originally said PS4 for Division, but with my new PC I'm probably leaning that way now.

2560x1440, 60fps, max/ultra settings... Doesn't make sense to buy an inferior version unless the PC version is fuked (Arkham Knight). It's being developed by Massive so I doubt that's the case.

Going back to my core values, Somnia.

It's not the only reason, but it isn't like history hasn't shown that West Coast teams play awful in these early games on the East Coast.

But GG, enjoy your trip to the Super Bowl.

I'm not a Panthers fan, FYI. I was just saying it's a weak excuse. If you wanted to play at a west coast friendly time, get home field advantage. The NFL shouldn't be accommodating the visiting team.

when chip is your future, the past is all you got

cheatin' chip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pagano

Smokey

I'll probably never buy another Ubisoft game on PC. Anything to avoid the crippling depression that is UPlay

Never had any problems with these non Steam services. Origin. Uplay. GOG. You want to play a game you pick whatever client its on, and that's about it. None of these services get me "depressed"...except maybe Steam for leaking my account details!

BigAT

The Revenant is the most messed up episode of Planet Earth.

What the hell happened in Carolina? I thought I was safe seeing an early viewing, only miss an hour of the game. I get out of the movie and I had to do a double take at the score on my phone.

The Revenant is the most messed up episode of Planet Earth.

What the hell happened in Carolina? I thought I was safe seeing an early viewing, only miss an hour of the game. I get out of the movie and I had to do a double take at the score on my phone.

they had to play at 10 am :(

so unfair

Top Bottom