• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CY8o9ihUwAEYQ_R.png:small

I wonder if Twitch is just gonna pick the plays?

Somnia

Never had any problems with these non Steam services. Origin. Uplay. GOG. You want to play a game you pick whatever client its on, and that's about it. None of these services get me "depressed"...except maybe Steam for leaking my account details!

Yep I'll get a game on whatever platform has the best deal.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Revenant is the most messed up episode of Planet Earth.

What the hell happened in Carolina? I thought I was safe seeing an early viewing, only miss an hour of the game. I get out of the movie and I had to do a double take at the score on my phone.

VIsually stunning tho. The
bear attack
had me sick.

Trasher

Just got home. I'm ready when you are.
I literally just got called into work. It was all for nothing. I'm really sorry. I'll probably not get home for another six hours at the minimum... Sim win is yours. Sorry people waited for this. My work schedule is so annoying.

Birdman02

I literally just got called into work. It was all for nothing. I'm really sorry. I'll probably not get home for another six hours at the minimum... Sim win is yours. Sorry people waited for this. My work schedule is so annoying.
Damn, that sucks. At least we successfully delayed it until the actual advance day.

FMT, give me just a min to sit my starters.

7:30's possible, depending on when I get my son to bed.

any chance you can go tonight after the game, or is that not feasible? If not we can just see what happens tomorrow

this coming week schools starts (i'm commuting instead of taking a semester off) and I got work at night, so things are gonna be a little more tight for me with late night scheduling.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The sounds madden gives when you're scouting a guy and he is rated lower than what he is projected to go is hilarious. Its like a wet fart.

LJ11

Looking forward to our game FMT, but I have a pretty bad headache and I probably won't play tonight. Tomorrow is a more likely bet.

Top Bottom