• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Splat

any chance you can go tonight after the game, or is that not feasible? If not we can just see what happens tomorrow

this coming week schools starts (i'm commuting instead of taking a semester off) and I got work at night, so things are gonna be a little more tight for me with late night scheduling.
Can't really play while he's up. Are you able to play in the am before school?

Colasante

I don't think I can play right now, DCX. My PS4 seems to be fucked at the moment. It shut off just as the game was about to load. Can we try again tomorrow night or Tuesday?

I'm gonna try it one more time. Hopefully it'll stop being a bitch.

DCX

DCX
I thought this was already banned

It was called the Cola rule
Interesting. It was done three times. First time he "failed" and Collins almost took it for a TD. Second time it landed at the 2 and the third he kicked right at Patterson that triggered an instant fumble.

Bullshit.

DCX

rinse82

pls update me on what happened in the games

coke-and-cheese__oPt.jpg

DJ Bowser

Line drive punts were banned last year too. They were the Sanjuro punting method back then. Someone did one to me in this yearns game- I think last season.

1. line drive punts are a no-no

2. please refrain from using the "community favorites" to select the plays you're going to run. i guess i can live with "Ask Madden", but running your offense based off of community favorites (i.e. garbage MUT/cheap plays) isn't a positive for the league. pick your own plays instead of cherry picking a bunch of potential cheese plays please!

1. line drive punts are a no-no

2. please refrain from using the "community favorites" to select the plays you're going to run. i guess i can live with "Ask Madden", but running your offense based off of community favorites (i.e. garbage MUT/cheap plays) isn't a positive for the league. pick your own plays instead of cherry picking a bunch of potential cheese plays please!
Ask madden isn't good for the league either. You guys need to grow up and play Madden like an adult.

DJ Bowser

Ask madden isn't good for the league either. You guys need to grow up and play Madden like an adult.
I never thought this before but it is kind of true.

You should realistically have to choose your formations and plays. Granted, I think doing that would lower the diversity of plays called by people that use ask madden.

Somnia

At the rate were going this season were gonna need a fucking Google doc listing everything that's banned.

I haven't played cola so no idea on the punts, I do remember that shit happening a few maddens ago though.

Top Bottom