• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Colasante

Some of yall really didn't know about Smart Routing?

Fuking newbs. I don't believe for one second Cola doesn't know about SR. Then again he also claimed to not know how to stream.

I seriously have never used a smart route before, and I had no idea how to stream prior to being told how!

Birdman02

remaining games:

chargers vs. broncos - sim
bucs vs. dolphins - sim
titans vs. seahawks - ?
vikings vs. lions - ?
I haven't heard anything from Trasher yet. I wasn't available yesterday, but I posted this morning and messaged him on psn. I'm pretty much available anytime up until the advance.

Trasher

I haven't heard anything from Trasher yet. I wasn't available yesterday, but I posted this morning and messaged him on psn. I'm pretty much available anytime up until the advance.
Lol sorry, Birdles. Will you be around after the Packers Cards game tonight? Otherwise what's your schedule tomorrow?

Birdman02

Lol sorry, Birdles. Will you be around after the Packers Cards game tonight? Otherwise what's your schedule tomorrow?
I can play after this game, but I would prefer to play tomorrow because my son has some friends over tonight. I'm available all day so whatever time is best for you.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around. MIL is in the hospital and im out of town. Goign to need a simit

BigAT

Emoticon_surprise.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was at the bar. Game was super fun to watch there. The place fucking exploded on that hail Mary.

Top Bottom