• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

eznark

Banned
Play your video games like adults guys. By that I mean smoke weed like a high schooler and pass out at half time.

I played that entire game with one hot route and one audible. The rest were the plays I called. Scored 32 points. Good feeling, even if it was against Phee.

Play your video games like adults guys. By that I mean smoke weed like a high schooler and pass out at half time.

I played that entire game with one hot route and one audible. The rest were the plays I called. Scored 32 points. Good feeling, even if it was against Phee.
I would get angry, but I've been laid over twice a day all week and your married. I just feel bad for you.

I would get angry, but I've been laid over twice a day all week and your married. I just feel bad for you.

388910538_640.jpg

bup bup bup bup?

Somnia

Just watched The Martian, what a great movie. I didn't really know what to expect going in, but really enjoyed it.

I'd also like to say I love Jessica Chastain and Kate Mara.

DJ Bowser

Seriously though- when it automatically pops up with "go for 2" to go up 21 rather than 20 early in the 3rd quarter against a team that beat me in the playoffs after mounting a 17+ point comeback, I think it's logical to go for two.

If even after apologies, I'm being told to eat a dick- then the issue and immaturity isn't with me. It's late and Madden can be a frustrating game, so whatever. I just hope no grudge is harbored over something that was made perfect logical sense.

Game is trash.

Seriously though- when it automatically pops up with "go for 2" to go up 21 rather than 20 early in the 3rd quarter against a team that beat me in the playoffs after mounting a 17+ point comeback, I think it's logical to go for two.

If even after apologies, I'm being told to eat a dick- then the issue and immaturity isn't with me. It's late and Madden can be a frustrating game, so whatever. I just hope no grudge is harbored over something that was made perfect logical sense.

I'm sick and I'm grumpy but going for 2 against a team that can't complete a pass to save its life is kind of shitty. Whatever though, all these FYIDM junior Ramirezes need whatever excuse they can muster to feel good about winning at a video game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im harboring a grudge as we speak. Im harboring it so hard. Hard like you when you watch school girl anime.

DJ Bowser

Game is trash.

I'm sick and I'm grumpy but going for 2 against a team that can't complete a pass to save its life is kind of shitty. Whatever though, all these FYIDM junior Ramirezes need whatever excuse they can muster to feel good about winning at a video game.

While it's cute to insult people caring about a video game on this website (while being angry about a video game at that) running it up would be continuing to try to score.

Was a comeback, likely? No. But if it happened, I didn't want to lose by 1 just because I was trying to protect your feelings.

While it's cute to insult people caring about a video game on this website (while being angry about a video game at that) running it up would be continuing to try to score.

Was a comeback, likely? No. But if it happened, I didn't want to lose by 1 just because I was trying to protect your feelings.

It's cute that your excuse for going for it is that the game suggested it to you. Way to be a sheep.

LukeSmith

74c.gif

Drizz must have lost his virginity this past week because this is all the dude ever talks about now

And I got no problem with bowser going for 2 there. Cheeto needs to tone it down a little bit. That's still plenty of time for a comeback, whether or not your team can pass or not. It isn't his problem.

I'm with two girls who are best friends.. And I work with both... so yeah I'm a bit fixed on this mess I made. Aaaaaand the one just saw me drop the other off at work.

eznark

Banned
I want to know why he is bringing girls he plans on seeing again to a bachelor party. Bachelor parties are for doing debauched shit that result in you never, ever wanting to see that chick again. Not for casual sex with coworkers. That's what lunch is for.

Top Bottom