• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I want to know why he is bringing girls he plans on seeing again to a bachelor party. Bachelor parties are for doing debauched shit that result in you never, ever wanting to see that chick again. Not for casual sex with coworkers. That's what lunch is for.
Many things can be for many things.

And I'm not completely insane, one is in on it.

eznark

Banned
HonestLimpingIndochinesetiger.gif

rinse82

Trade alert, approved by the trade council:

Buffalo sends:

WR Robert Woods
TE Angel Austin

Chicago sends:

WR Eddie Royal
2017 First Round Pick

eznark

Banned
Two years ago you fuckstains wouldn't even let me trade Aaron Rodgers at all now you're letting Chester Cheeto's anti-social shut in bubble boy build a Factory of Feta.

Wake up and smell the limburger

DJ Bowser

I went and looked at the Daddy League's site. The TE is somewhat fast for a TE but nothing great. Robert Woods is good but doesn't have anything that seems extraordinary. I don't know why that would lopsided in his favor.

He got a pretty good WR and an athletic but 68 OVR TE.

Given how good the guys you get in the first round are, I think Rinse won this trade.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh. Eznark is complaining about something. Weird.

Robert Woods isnt all that special. Especially compared to the 99 speed draft guys all over the league these days.

DJ Bowser

Speaking of trades!

I have 85 OVR, young Demarcus Lawrence riding pine right now because Gregory and Hardy are too good.

You can have this blue-chipper for a mid-round pick! Shore up that pass rush!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Now that I am home and can't really do much I am finally getting around to re-watching the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Had seen the first 2 before but never the 3rd - halfway through Revenge of the Sith and all I can think of is that there have probably been thousands of better written fanfics than what actually happens in these movies. All of this shit could have been covered in one film to be honest, so much bullshit filler.

And what's up with these dumbass names, General Grievous, Jar Jar Binks, Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus - it's like Lucas sat in his basement jerking himself off ejaculating the stupidest shit possible not giving a fuck 'cause he knew it was going to make a ton of money anyway.

The Force Awakens shits all over these films without question.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1-3 were made for kids. I mean they all are, but especially those three. Which isnt saying that should excuse their poor quality. But if you think about when they came out and the things kids were into then, it makes a bit more sense. The Force Awakens was meant way more to capture both audiences. Disney knew they needed to win back the adults a bit.

Ill also contend that Revenge of the Sith wasnt terrible. But yes, 1 and 2 are really bad.

Rinse I re-sent the trade, I had too many people on my team when I accepted it and it failed to go through.

Tlbb shook by the emergence of Bowser

This was actually a trade that has been in the works for a good while now, with trade deadline being this week and Rinse knowing I wanted it he did get me to overpay, but I don't regret it.

DJ Bowser

For commissioner approval:

Cowboys send Demarcus Lawrence to the Saints for a 4th.

Cowboys send Adam Jones to New England for a 4th.

Top Bottom