• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Reposting for new page...
For commissioner approval:

Cowboys send Demarcus Lawrence to the Saints for a 4th.

Cowboys send Adam Jones to New England for a 4th.

Ignore Wellington pretending I would trade away the pillar of my franchise.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CZCVUs-W8AE3e3d.jpg

well thats something special.

LukeSmith

DietRob, hope your family issues are clearing up.

We do play this week, are you going to be back in town and able to play tonight or tomorrow?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
DietRob, hope your family issues are clearing up.

We do play this week, are you going to be back in town and able to play tonight or tomorrow?

Hi Luke. I should be home tonight a little after 10pm ET. It's about a few hour drive for me. Depending on how tired I am after the drive I might be able to play tonight but if not I will be able to play tomorrow after 9pm ET.

LukeSmith

Hi Luke. I should be home tonight a little after 10pm ET. It's about a few hour drive for me. Depending on how tired I am after the drive I might be able to play tonight but if not I will be able to play tomorrow after 9pm ET.

k drive safe and lemme know if you end up feeling like going tonight DR

Smokey

GG, Smokey

must be nice to win 1v1s on either side of the ball

GG breh. Appreciate that blessing

The only true 1v1 was the one handed Hopkins catch! The others were mismatch/slower defenders on Strong. Also...your Dline was destroying my Oline.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Luke. Sorry but I haven't been able to leave yet. It's gonna be pretty late by the time I get home. I wanted to let you know so you aren't waiting around or anything. We'll play tomorrow night after 9ET.

LJ11

GG FMT, you fucked my run D up, my guys weren't getting off blocks. Shouldn't have juked at the end of the half, that would have been 7. I don't think I played a bad game, you were just much better at working the run and ripping off chunk plays.

Down 21 with you killing me on the ground, I may get 3 possessions at best with 5 or so left in the 3rd, and my D has to pitch shut outs. Probably should have gone for it!

GG FMT, you fucked my run D up, my guys weren't getting off blocks. Shouldn't have juked at the end of the half, that would have been 7. I don't think I played a bad game, you were just much better at working the run and ripping off chunk plays.

Down 21 with you killing me on the ground, I may get 3 possessions at best with 5 or so left in the 3rd, and my D has to pitch shut outs. Probably should have gone for it!

gg brah. for the first time in madden 16 my oline was able to block the rams DL and i could run the ball. knile davis helped too though. my corners aren't great so i had to pick my poison inside or out but with a big enough lead it didn't hurt too bad. i was trying to pass early while i had the wind and it worked out. see you in st louis!

eznark

Banned
I'm running 10 simulations of "what if Griffey didn't get hurt and stayed in Seattle" his entire career. The one I just finished he had 8 MVP awards from 2001 to 2010.

lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB please copy this into the OP:

AFC:
AFC East -
Bills - Rinse82
Patriots - Colasante
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - Drizzler

AFC North -
Ravens - GQMan2121
Steelers - bigat
Bengals - Splat
Browns - Brent

AFC South -
Texans - Smokey
Colts - Luke
Jags - Greg
Titans - pistolpete

AFC West -
Raiders - Soka
Broncos - jabee
Chiefs - Crimson
Chargers - Nightz

NFC:
NFC East -
Eagles - CB
Redskins - Scott Sullivan
Giants - wellington
Cowboys - DJ Bowser

NFC North -
Packers - somnia
Vikings - birdman
Lions - Trasher
Bears - thelostbigboss

NFC South -
Bucs - DM
Falcons - DCX
Panthers - az
Saints - eznark

NFC West
49ers - fmt
Rams - LJ
Seahawks - purplecheeto
Cards - pheeniks

eznark

Banned
Where are you running these sims? OOTP?

Dude imagine when LBB pops his cherry.

Yup. I'm open to ideas for sims as well. Gonna run Griffey 10 times and write it up.

I think the next one I am going to do is what if expansion never happened. If I run that one and the Brewers win the World Series in any of the iterations I will stop breathing forever.

Top Bottom