• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

This is gif of AT's defenders
https://giant.gfycat.com/LightForthrightAzurevase.gif[IMG]
The raw footage the hit song, "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor".
[IMG]https://giant.gfycat.com/ScholarlySpicyAardwolf.gif

I just looked through this, all 11 of my defenders got pancaked on the play. I'm not even exaggerating.

White players are pancaked, red players are still on their feet...

305RFOC.jpg

...until half a second later when they all got planted on their asses.

TATSrvW.jpg

You should have had points stripped for not scoring on that play!

That same exact thing happened when I played luke. I don't know if that's what happens if you guess pass and they run or what, but it's baffling.

i thought guess pass only related to not biting on PA passes? i guess like with most of EA's internal systems/ratings i have no clue what anything does (except guess run!)

i thought guess pass only related to not biting on PA passes? i guess like with most of EA's internal systems/ratings i have no clue what anything does (except guess run!)

It's a guess. I figured it was a way to punish people who guess pass. You'd have to ask Luke what he did because it was his team that got pancaked.

I've been told guess pass makes it very likely for people to get flattened on run plays, which kinda makes sense if EA is trying to balance out the punishment for guessing a play.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah lets link and quote the website dedicated to cheesing the game we all play together some more.

DJ Bowser

Eznark, I won't be home before the vance potentially but I got commish approval for the trade. If you send it, I can accept from the connected franchise page.

rinse82

Eznark, I won't be home before the vance potentially but I got commish approval for the trade. If you send it, I can accept from the connected franchise page.

Heads up, if the player you're dealing ez played in your game this week, you won't be able to trade him.

My trade with tlbb hit a snag because Royal had already played.

Not sure if EA considers playing a snap = playing a game, or just on a roster for a game that's been played. If the latter you are SOL. If he played a snap though, guaranteed the trade won't go through.

DCX

DCX
Heads up, if the player you're dealing ez played in your game this week, you won't be able to trade him.

Not sure if EA considers playing a snap = playing a game, or just on a roster for a game that's been played. If the latter you are SOL. If he played a snap though, guaranteed the trade won't go through.
I told lil boss that!! People don't listen to me.

DCX

DCX

DCX
when on earth did you ever tell me that?
With the Gooden trade. We tried one week and it didn't through becuase I played. You said , it should go through I'm on a bye. Guess what. It didn't work.

We tried the next week and it worked becuase neither of us played!!!

DCX

DJ Bowser

Well shit. I don't THINK he played a snap... But he could have been on kick coverage.

rinse82

Smokey tonight is probably too late for me considering it'll probably be 11et by the time these games are done

Try tomorrow?

Is anyone else having trouble even getting into franchise mode? I restarted my ps4 and everything, all the other online modes seem to work fine

try to load it from the Cloud as opposed to "last advanced" or whatever is on the main menu

p.s.

wellington if you think guess run doesn't hamper you, on the first play of the game when we play later this season, call guess run and see what happens

Top Bottom